What's new

Nawaz urges nation to stop treating India as ‘biggest enemy’

^^ Punjabi jaag giya tou sab se pehle isi ganjay se hisab lay ga.

Punjab ko ab tay jaag jana chahye yeh Raiwindia tau Punjabi ha hee nahi phir bhee Punjab jo daba kay rakha howa ha apni jageer samjh kar. time to kick gunja to his land i.e Leh btw the gunja has betrayed his own Kashmiris

Nawaz Sharif, leader of politician advertising as "every thing for sale", for such kind of people there is no means of national cause & priorities but who pay more. After all what India is doing against Pakistan only could suggest what forced Nawaz to open his mouth in favour of India?

Nawaz Sharif, leader of politician advertising as "every thing for sale", for such kind of people there is no means of national cause & priorities but who pay more. After all what India is doing against Pakistan only could suggest what forced Nawaz to open his mouth in favour of India?
'
Exactly, i love how all the indians are jumping up and down and "hailing" his statements. Maybe Nawaz should go talk to his master indians and see how they feel about Pakistan or just read some of the comments on indian websites, then he'll see how these people are.

The Indians deserve to be treated as # 1 threat in long term

At present USA will try to stick it out in Afghanistan and try to control as much as possible.

If it eventually finds out, that it can not do that,

USA will weaken Pakistan enough, so that it is no threat to India.

However at present, People like Nawaz Sharif are the biggest threat to Pakistan.

the man is a bloody twit; even in his own constituency he is fast losing support....i dont know how this silly statement would win him any support

especially when there are still outstanding issues with the neighbour country of ours....it isn't like we label them ''enemy'' just because we want or need enemies! We are not war-mongerers unlike some people.

let him go back to Dubai, he's due for more hair transplant operations.......how about a special surgical procedure to permanently wire his beak shut

'
Exactly, i love how all the indians are jumping up and down and "hailing" his statements. Maybe Nawaz should go talk to his master indians and see how they feel about Pakistan or just read some of the comments on indian websites, then he'll see how these people are.

Because Peace is the only answer to progress.

You have some radical views?

I welcome Nawaz's statement. Note, he is not saying that Pakistan should give up any claims on Kashmir. May be 'shelve' the issue so that India and Pakistan can live in peace to better the lives of their citizens. It pains me to see our countries buying weapons at $60+ million per aircraft to kill each other when the price of one aircraft alone can do so much good in educating people.
Also, coming from Nawaz's mouth makes the statement very important: Peace between India and Pakistan is going to come when somebody from Punjab and/or Army is going to take the lead. If Zardari or Asfandyar Wali had said something like that they would be called 'traitors'.
Finally, this is the same Nawaz Sharif who, in 1988 elections campaign under IJI (Islami Democratic Alliance), had bragged about hoisting Pakistan's flag over Delhi's Red Fort.
Such is the sea-change in Pakistani mindset! This has been brewing for quite some time but now Pakistanis want to move forward. And about time for that.

After looking at his other rants that he has made in the past few days it looks like ye takla buddha satyagaya hai.

Get Well Soon Nawaz and please stop performing this mujra to please your masters.

he is trying everything to convince America,
Nawaz to US, dude i can do the best job for you so plz accept my CV.
His stance against ISI and ARmy.
His stance for PRo India.
Wait he will say KAshmir is bullshit.
Doing the same job that Benazir was trying to did before her arrival in Pakistan.
I bet he can face the same fate.

that's true. . .

6+ decades later, are you ready to accept Pakistan as your neighbour and cooperate with us?

As we have been saying for 6+ decades, Yes.. If you are.. Its a two way street mate...

Back
Top Bottom