What's new

Nawaz urged to nominate AQ Khan as president

Zardari will be Nawaz's President. Period.

dont see that happening, even if it does, than that will be a political suicide my PMLN.

The one of the candidates for the presidency is Ghaus Ali Shah.
Mahmood Khan Achakzai's name is also on the cards of being nominated as President or Speaker of NA.

dont see that happening, even if it does, than that will be a political suicide my PMLN.

Mahmood Khan Achakzai's name is also on the cards of being nominated as President or Speaker of NA.

It's part of the deal brother, and I hope PMLN stick to their promises. PPP will be voting Nawaz for PMship without nominating one from their party.

If Mr 10% could become president of Pakistan then why can't black market seller become president.

Should forget about Sindh for a while. We have seen people like: Benzair, Musharraf, Shaukat Aziz, Soomro, Zardari, and Altaf. AQ will be a disaster due to complaints by world leaders.

Nawaz should look for someone from Balochistan or from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

It's part of the deal brother, and I hope PMLN stick to their promises. PPP will be voting Nawaz for PMship without nominating one from their party.

PPP kisi ko nominate kar bhi day tu kya okhar lay gi :omghaha:

I think he will nominate someone from Baluchistan - Most probably Zardari will go to jail or abroad from president house.

Should forget about Sindh for a while. We have seen people like: Benzair, Musharraf, Shaukat Aziz, Soomro, Zardari, and Altaf. AQ will be a disaster due to complaints by world leaders.

Imran Khan? :omghaha:

Whats the point of having all these Government Posts? Just consolidate them. Province Chief Minister and Governor, President and Prime Minister? Just more ways to increase corruption.

traitor? maybe you should watch your mouth.
say that to a pakistani in person and they will knock your teeth out.

Listen to him balixd, hes a Pak-American.

PPP kisi ko nominate kar bhi day tu kya okhar lay gi :omghaha:

I think he will nominate someone from Baluchistan - Most probably Zardari will go to jail or abroad from president house.

Okarhnay wali Baath Nai Hay... it's a general procedure which must be followed. PPP is okay and will be voting Nawaz so they don't need to nominate one of theirs. If a party doesn't vote Nawaz for PMship, they must vote out someone else... and if there's no alternative they nominate one from their party and then the vote goes to him regardless of if he wins or lose... this is only to make yourself heard that we would be opposing every bad move of the Govt. (the party sitting with Majority seats).

PTI will not be voting Nawaz, hence they'd need to nominate someone from their party for PMship.

What options do PMLN have to nominate the President?

One of them is Mehmood Khan Achakzai - a very good choice in my opinion and I'm all up for him. Who else? There're rumours of the existing Chief Justice too.

Okarhnay wali Baath Nai Hay... it's a general procedure which must be followed. PPP is okay and will be voting Nawaz so they don't need to nominate one of theirs. If a party doesn't vote Nawaz for PMship, they must vote out someone else... and if there's no alternative they nominate one from their party and then the vote goes to him regardless of if he wins or lose... this is only to make yourself heard that we would be opposing every bad move of the Govt. (the party sitting with Majority seats).

PTI will not be voting Nawaz, hence they'd need to nominate someone from their party for PMship.

What options do PMLN have to nominate the President?

One of them is Mehmood Khan Achakzai - a very good choice in my opinion and I'm all up for him. Who else? There're rumours of the existing Chief Justice too.

Not sure but i'm guessing:

Mohammed Khan Achakzai, Abdul Qadir Baloch, Justice Saeed-u-Zaman Siddiqui, Ghous Ali Shah, Akhtar Mengal, Iqbal Zafar Jhagra.

Not sure but i'm guessing:

Mohammed Khan Achakzai, Abdul Qadir Baloch, Justice Saeed-u-Zaman Siddiqui, Ghous Ali Shah, Akhtar Mengal, Iqbal Zafar Jhagra.

Mehtab Abbasi, Peer Sabir Shah?

Also Sartaj Aziz from KPK could have a shot... (he is a decent guy but i think he is too old)

That's a better choice too... but no more oldies please.

PMLN should go for an independent person... but I have a feeling that Zardari will stay as President.

Not a good idea. This guy has a proverbial " Foot in the Mouth Disease ". AQ Khan is a lonely man and will talk to anyone willing to listen. You can have him reveal all the National secrets because he does not know when to STFU.

Total loser in my opinion. He also likes to take more credit than is due to him. The real hero of Pakistan is the late Munir Khan who was a quiet fellow but our Nation owes him a great debt of gratitude.

If you want to honour someone, make SAMAR MUBARAKMUND the President of Pakistan.

That's a better choice too... but no more oldies please.

PMLN should go for an independent person... but I have a feeling that Zardari will stay as President.

Isn't all PTI were feeling like clean sweep? No it's not always what you feel is true. Allowing zardari will give bad name to PML-N, and this time they can't afford that. They already shown their attentions to stay away from most of the bad things. Like NS clearly mentioned to Fazlu, that all the ministries will be on merit alone.. and asked Fazlu to proof his capability for any ministry.

NS is only showing softness only for Baluchis, not anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom