What's new

Nawaz Sharif pushing Pakistan back to 1999

What has this got to do with nawaz sharif?
ok you dont know , whats is it?
are you still naive, to understand that noora-cracies , that instead resolving cleaning terrorism, the biggest of the problems faced by pakistan, noora govt has chosen to isolate pakarmy the only security wall left in pakistan against all the internal & external threats?

this damocrazy is just been installed by CIA , to divide & make pakistan powerless?
wow , bravo!

Atleast all my family, neighbor, colleagues and frnds voted. Dont know abt others
voted for who?nawaz sharif?
35 punctures? PTI? sunami? najam sethi? lolzz
guss what, it really not matters if whole of pakistan voted for any one, but it would be the PMLn winning the elections & forming the govt?lolzz
but if ever PTI & unexperinced IMRAN KHAN would hve joinned the TUQ,s long march against the, political & judicial mafia running the affairs, today pakistan would be on the right track!
thats what, i belive?

Last edited:
The idea of democracy is not for the looters to change, the idea is for the people to change. Stop blaming democracy when you (we) the people are bringing them in to power.

Democracy is not a magic pill that works instantly, it takes time above all.
You might have a champion of democracy but it is not good to jumping in without understanding one's point of view.
I said: "We Pakistani are waiting for 6 years that democracy will perform but those looters cant be changed. this is 3rd time of nawaz sharing to becoming premier. but I am sure he wont do anything in welfare of people. They are just a gang of looters."

I talked about looters. Yes democracy can perform but not in this system which you implemented in Pakistan. you have to change system. it shouldnt be parliamentary. it should be presidency system with technocratic cabinet. Each minister should be expert in affairs of his ministry. and legislator shouldnt become ministers.
System can be change. and i am sure it must be changed.

voted for who?nawaz sharif?
35 punctures? PTI? sunami? najam sethi? lolzz
guss what, it really not matters if whole of pakistan voted for any one, but it would be the PMLn winning the elections & forming the govt?lolzz
but if ever PTI & unexperinced IMRAN KHAN would hve joinned the TUQ,s long march against the, political & judicial mafia running the affairs, today pakistan would be on the right track!
thats what, i belive?
Ok lets wait for 4 more years and see how NS performs in federal capacity and IK performs in KPK. Then we'll decide :pakistan:

In Pakistan, history is repeating itself. It’s a déjà vu moment and the Pakistanis are watching the unfolding events with their fingers crossed. Whatever is happening proves one cardinal rule; mediocre leadership, with focus on personal vendetta, cannot grow. Only yesterday, a journalist predicted that Nawaz Sharif was planning to make Jehangir Karamat out of his hand-picked army chief, Gen Raheel Sharif.
Jehangir Karamat was the army chief when power-drunk Nawaz Sharif, encouraged by cronies and close relatives, sacked him for no reason. He wanted to demonstrate, in Lahori-Kashmiri style, his contempt for the most power institution of the State, an institution which made the mistake of making a politician out of him. He then appointed Musharraf and when the latter was in the middle of his tenure, and his home-bound international flight, Sharif struck again and dismissed him. The rest is history.
Not only army chiefs, Sharif has a history of seeking confrontation with other institutions, president and the chief justice, so much so that he had the Supreme Court attacked and vandalized in 1997 to deal with a top judge who was adamant at prosecuting him for contempt. The judge had to go as did the president who felt humiliated.
When Sharif was sworn-in as a third-time prime minister, people genuinely expected that after having spent fourteen years in political wilderness, he would have attained maturity and would demonstrate some semblance of statesmanship. He proved everyone wrong and with less than a year in office, he started daring the armed forces through different means, and through more mediocre political nobodies. He unilaterally decided to enter into dialogue with terrorists who have blood of 70,000 Pakistanis on their hands. He gave them concessions; the most disgusting of these was surrendering the sovereignty of the State and giving them their much desired recognition of a stakeholder of peace in Pakistan. He ordered unilateral release of hardened terrorists and has promised to release more.
As if this was not enough, he initiated legal proceedings against Musharraf to get even with him at the moment when his government had utterly failed to deal with terrorist attacks on the eve of Aashura. Apart from the fact that Musharraf trial is selective, smacks vendetta and has become laughable, his team started bashing army; an army which is at war. Those laying down their lives for the defense of the country were upset and apprehensive at all these moves. They were genuinely fearful that at the time when they are offering supreme sacrifices, their prime minister was busy stabbing them in the back. It was at this moment that army chief had to pacify his soldiers saying army would protect its honor and prestige at all costs.
Was this a veiled warning? Will Sharif do some damage control or will he repeat what he has already been doing? A part of the media is busy creating further misunderstanding between him and army and painting Gen Raheel as a villain. The very same media is already busy in army-bashing on one pretext or the other.
For Pakistanis, it’s a déjà vu moment again.

With all due respect Sir PM is considerd to be head of state and any other Civil/Millitary servant is max 22 grade officer in Government of Pakistan . Whats wrong with changing any one ? Ok i m now waiting for bashing seriously if you work for organization and your services are not needed then what you will do .Kick your boss from office seriously no logics .Every one should stick to there jobs .All civil/millitary leaders are part of system and it should work .

Ok lets wait for 4 more years and see how NS performs in federal capacity and IK performs in KPK. Then we'll decide :pakistan:
yes keep waiting till, no more pakistanis left to vote them?
cause all be bombed, by TTp just because , some overeducated hotshot, wants to see damocrazy in pakistan , but not alive pakistanis? :omghaha::nana::cuckoo:
wow bravo!

Good get use to it as Nawaz is going to provide you with tons more of that. So wait fir it. LOL.
Lol I am not a fan of noura. Kick him out today I don't mind. Another goon will replace him and so on. What about those who are running this system. Do you think nawaz came into power with your or mine votes. You mistaken then. if you can think about financial disaster, how you can say they don't know about it. Those who are running this system are doing this from the past 50 60 years. Tell me when did you heard last time about the crash of Karachi Stock Exchange?. Believe me they are hardcore robust professional.

x991939_14569225.jpg.pagespeed.ic.AgmdGPzbER.jpg

what you think friend!

nawaz kay saath bohat burri ho gi agar army ko esay hi treat karta raha ye

is barr iss ko janay b nae dayn gay aur nawaz kay allies aur party members kay sath iss bar stalin ki dictatorship wala salook ho ga(specialy media)

he should better understand

is barr iss ko janay b nae dayn gay aur nawaz kay allies aur party members kay sath iss bar stalin ki dictatorship wala salook ho ga(specialy media)

I 100% agree with you. this would be bloody coup.

I 100% agree with you. this would be bloody coup.
that was a long need action, to make this nation straighter?
im all up for that, dear!
what you say!

Oh din dubba
ji din kohri charhia kubba

yes keep waiting till, no more pakistanis left to vote them?
cause all be bombed, by TTp just because , some overeducated hotshot, wants to see damocrazy in pakistan , but not alive pakistanis? :omghaha::nana::cuckoo:
wow bravo!
C'mon yar be positive...worse will happen if army take over

Back
Top Bottom