What's new

Nawaz Sharif holding British passport?

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BO02-7yCYAA4vDl.jpg:large

thats interesting. @Jazzbot @nuclearpak @Awesome @Aeronaut and others.

ordinary passport
diplomatic passport
official passport

he is suppose to be on official blue passport, not diplomatic passport.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Leader i think that its dubai airport terminal 3 in the background !!!! and to add on the pic does not seem edited it looks very natural, good find though :tup:
@Awesome and @nuclearpak can u help me with the background (i think its t3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know about the passport, but the tickets are of Emirates Airlines and the airport is Dubai by the looks of it!

But yeah, British passports are of that Maroon color...which other countries have a Maroon colored passport? Are any of his family members British citizens?

Or perhaps its pakistani diplomatic passport

does he come under diplomatic category in the first place?

Types of Passport
The Passport Act, 1974 and Passport and Visa Manual 1974 regulate the issuance of passports. There are three types of passports being issued in Pakistan:-
* Oridinary.
* Diplomatic.
* Official.

Ordinary Passport
Ordinary Machine Readable Passport is issued to all citizens of Pakistan. read more...

Diplomatic Passport
Diplomatic passports are issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Pakistan; to the Diplomats and other entitled categories in pursuance of Para-45 of Passport & Visa Manual, 2006.

Official Passport
Official passports are issued to Pakistani Nationals who are Senators, MNAs, Provincial Ministers, Judges of the Supreme/High Courts, Officers servin

A few questions:

1- If he has a diplomatic passport, then how come he has an Emirates ticket at DXB?

His last term in office was in 1999, so from 1999 to 2013, he still had a diplomatic passport? As I understand, once you get out of office, the passport gets cancelled.

Ever since he became PM, he has only traveled abroad once to China, so how can he be at DXB on diplomatic passport?

And PM's don't travel on Emirates flights.

So thread opened. No cheap remarks please, come up with factual arguments.

as a government official he will have official passport not diplomatic passport?

and since he wasnt in the office before he became PM he must have the green passport not diplomatic passport

A few questions:

1- If he has a diplomatic passport, then how come he has an Emirates ticket at DXB?

His last term in office was in 1999, so from 1999 to 2013, he still had a diplomatic passport? As I understand, once you get out of office, the passport gets cancelled.

Ever since he became PM, he has only traveled abroad once to China, so how can he be at DXB on diplomatic passport?

And PM's don't travel on Emirates flights.

So thread opened. No cheap remarks please, come up with factual arguments.

"Diplomatic passports are issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Pakistan; to the Diplomats and other entitled categories in pursuance of Para-45 of Passport & Visa Manual, 2006".

There are other "entitled categories" in addition to diplomats who can be issued red diplomatic passports.

There are other "entitled categories" in addition to diplomats who can be issued red diplomatic passports.

'Entitled categories' is a bit of a vague category don't you think?

Do the 'entitled categories' also include the 2000 passports that Rehman Malik and Sherry Rehman issued in exchange for some favors?

I wouldn't be surprised if Malik Riaz also comes under 'entitled categories'!

Back
Top Bottom