What's new

Nawaz Sharif approves lifting of ban on underage marriage

Its haram.

and who are you calling pathetic? Btw this was all hanbali fiqh whereas pakistan follows hanafi fiqh

Just haram?? Why not make all benefits gained through this (in this case 2nd marriage) also haram?

Pathetic is the mentality which go on to defend rabid mullahs and their fuckwas.... Is there still anything left to make Muslims ashamed of their religion?

Ganja unfortunately also have to cater to religious thugs. I hope SC step in.

Don't you think this kind of political football is bad for the country?

Nawaz Sharif is hoping the CJ will take the anger of the religious mullahs, while he himself can stay safe.

Is he the Prime Minister or not?
Doesn't he have a duty to ensure the safety and human rights of Pakistan's girls?

Mullahs suck. We have hanged a Mullah recently. Will do more this year. :yay:

So here are my theories
1- Nawaz did it to meet the peace talk req with the teletubbies , who wanted full Sharia law . The rest by Cii was just a cover up for the implementation of the initial demands of TTP.
2. Recently Saudi helped us didn't they :cheesy: Well maybe it is coming to bite us in the *** now.

Nawaz being a politician...it is possible that he playing to the right-wing crowd because he knows that laws of the land will challenge that decision.

Where are all the feminists in your country?? Why are they mute??

Look at it this way. What if the Taliban had made this a precondition of the talks going ahead?? Nawaz Sharif could care less nor would any of the supporters of the talks in terms of odd and pointless concessions.

P.S.. It is another matter than one of the most important members of the CII was caught drunk by the Isb Police after attending an event at the US embassy.. but that is not of concern to the CII.

Don't be misled by giving these concessions that they will be appeased. Taliban is after power, period. They use sharia as a means to their ends.

you are not so open minded .... till now we got only @Spring Onion signing to this scheme. :tsk:

that is a low sarcasm. its NOt abour open mindedness or whatever the shit.

Its about males' shity mind and shitty @$$hole kinda fked up brain even if NOT marrying more than one lady the males keep on having extra-marital relations.

You guys are just shit-heads

that is a low sarcasm. its NOt abour open mindedness or whatever the shit.

Its about males' shity mind and shitty @$$hole kinda fked up brain even if NOT marrying more than one lady the males keep on having extra-marital relations.

You guys are just shit-heads
jo ab tak chup chap hota tha ,,,,wo ab khule aam hoga....kanoon ke dayrey me hoga...n it seems u can do nothing about it...:p:

Mullahs all over Pakistan must be rejoicing. Now they can manipulate and force poor parents to marry their young daughters to these old **** mullahs.

While speaking on the Child Marriages Restraint Act 1929, which orthodox Muslims had opposed on the basis of religion , Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah said :

“If we are going to allow ourselves to be influenced by public opinion that can be created in the name of religion when we know religion has nothing to do with the matter, we must have the courage to say ‘no we are not going to be frightened by that’.” (September 11, 1929)

CII Chairman Maulana Sherani is the ideological follower of Mufti Mehmood who was one of the most trenchant opponents of Mr Jinnah and the Pakistan Movement.

Unfortunately Mullahs have succeeded today . We are sorry Jinnah sahib , we have failed you and your vision

Nawaz is under pressure from the Islamic groups as well as the billion dollars gift giver.

One can get a fair inkling where things are headed (down hill) when such retarded views become laws..

wonder what more is in store for Pakistani's.....especially women.

nice posts @Secur.

they are moving backwards........the liberals will be protesting for sure..............
Nawaz has gone mad :hitwall::hitwall:
Good Bye Islamic Republic of Pakistan,
and hello Mullah Republic Of Mullahistan

this is not Islam? the CII should do better things like saying something about Interest

you gotta be kidding me

frankly i was shocked at this news.
NO, NO, NO the first thing was only said by Shia scholars, and i am a Muslim, and as a Muslim i disown anyother Scholars who even dare think something like that

Mullahs suck. We have hanged a Mullah recently. Will do more this year. :yay:
now i get why you did that, we should try it too

Back
Top Bottom