What's new

Nawaz paid Rs2.5m, Shahbaz Rs5m in taxes

we should call on angels from haven for you
noone is perfect ..u have to simply chose a lesser evil

Angels never come for hypocrites!!!!all the parties i have mention in my previous post are hypocrites and their supports are simply disloyal to the nation....

Angels never come for hypocrites!!!!all the parties i have mention in my previous post are hypocrites and their supports are simply disloyal to the nation....

Can you please qualify your statement on how PTI is hypocritical?
how can they be if they have never been in power?

please explain

Since angels never come from hypocrates therefore we should support devils...!

This is your logic....

Actually most of the time noon league has only this type of reasoning

Since angels never come from hypocrates therefore we should support devils...!

This is your logic....

Actually most of the time noon league has only this type of reasoning

Are u having sleepless nights by defending this pro England IK...!!!Wht difference you see in him he's exactly the same or perhaps more then any other corrupt Politician in pakistan!!!

He lives life king size Imran Khan lives in 300 kanal house which is bigger then any other Politician in pakistan.his kids lives out side of pakistan..!!!! Minimum Ten cars gives him protocol when he come out of his home,N then he talk about change wht "change"!!!!!

His blame game on Nawaz sharif is on the agenda of establishment,he never talk about MQM PPP Or PMQ Corruption,he would like to sake hands with MQM today since last time he was calling them murderers,Imran khan changes his color n his decisions faster then Ferrari changes it's gear...

I appeciate that he lives in 300 kenal house or castle whatever ... He has done many other things for general public also while being out of power.

Imran Khan is the Leader of the Day ... and he is Great!

Why he less talks against ppp...

Because ppp is already dying bcoz of its own bad governance ... so whats is need

Why not against others...?

Others are not significant on the nationaol political canvas...

He is doing right. Because he has to conquer the overall politics of country...

He is really wise!

I appeciate that he lives in 300 kenal house or castle whatever ... He has done many other things for general public also while being out of power.

Imran Khan is the Leader of the Day ... and he is Great!

You'r totally subject to your own will !!!!but this thread is about Nawaz sharif don't know where n how imran khan came here..!stop this bashing i think both can do alot for pakistan if we give a thought about it !!!! and just keep your likes n dislikes to your own self !!!!!

No .. this time I will not allow our simple ppl to like idiot politicians. I will show whom should they like!

dont be serious ... just seriously take IK...

Ya phir wo khud he dikha de ga... k he should have been taken seriously

It is time to reject rotten politics.

What a disgrace, clearly both brothers are indulging themselves into financial crime. This is an outrage when Pakistan is suffering, and these so-called leaders are evading the tax payer, they should be hanged and paraded across Pakistan, so it will remind those to tread carefully and make there decisions more wisely.

You disloyal fool !

You believe dictatorship is olden golden days of pakistan!!!People like u are the reason why pakistan is suffering today it's about time we get rid of any involvement by army in Democratic system of pakistan! I guess people like u should just shut their mouths if they have nothing right to say for the sake of pakistan...

From past 11 years Pakistan is going thru hell N it is cos of only 1 dictator who unconstitutionally took on the democratic government and ruled pakistan without the will of the ppl of pakistan ..From liyakat ali khan to Banazir bhutto all these leaders died in the name of democracy and you are cowardly accepting dictatorship!!!!!!!!people know who was involve in their assassination If u don't know then You are 1 child in the candy store who doesn't know wht's happening around him!!!

These establishment agencies are the worst nightmare for pakistan>>N IK is new born baby of establisshment!

YOu my arrogant kid should behave urself next time u trying to reply on something !!!!!!!!!!!

So anybody who is against corrupt murderers like Sharif brothers is a 'fool' and 'disloyal'? Let's leave that for another time shall we? However, lets see what you have learned from history as I demanded you go and read before you embarrass yourself further.

Year 1997-2012......Give me 5 good things given by democracy, undisputed things, and 5 bad things given by dictators, again undisputed. Silence at your end would mean you still have some shame, acceptance of your mistake would mean you have character. Anything else and we know what you are!

It is not appropriate to compare zardari and nawaz sharif. Youcan compare punjab govt and federal government yourself . NO MEGA CORRUPTION SCANDLE IN PUNJAB. NO INSTITUTIONAL CORRUPTION IN PUNJAB. GOOD DEVELOPMENT IN PUNJAB (I LIVE IN LAHORE AND HAVE SEEN IT TOO IN FAISALABAD ETC). Punjab is performing best among all the provinces . This is what we want .

Perhaps we can compare PML(N)'s federal Govt.'s in the past to these federal Govt.'s and there wont be any doubt over corruption. Yellow Cab scheme, Qarz utaro Mulk Sanwaro scheme, Freezing of foreign currency accounts, Tax free import of cars for 10 days (while he had billions worth of cars already at the port). Now lets speak of treason and attempted murder when the Chief of the Army staff and JCSC posts were given to someone else without the resignation of serving General and while he was away.....plus attack on Supreme court, Murder of 15k Karachiites and destruction of economic hub of the country etc.

Punjab performs better among other provinces because Punjab has monopoly over other provinces in resources, you take up a lot more than your share so how can other provinces compete?

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

You are absolutely wrong . Out of 63 years 40 years were ruled directly by army establishment , rest of the time they were having puppets with strings attached . This establishment is responsible for dividing pakistan into two . We are here in this poor condition just because of these dirty generals . Dont defend these dictators .

Dirty Generals??? But our corrupt and traitorous politicians and leaders give the Army reasons to take over every now and then. Your democratically elected Govt.'s lost half the country, what else do you want?

So anybody who is against corrupt murderers like Sharif brothers is a 'fool' and 'disloyal'? Let's leave that for another time shall we? However, lets see what you have learned from history as I demanded you go and read before you embarrass yourself further.

Year 1997-2012......Give me 5 good things given by democracy, undisputed things, and 5 bad things given by dictators, again undisputed. Silence at your end would mean you still have some shame, acceptance of your mistake would mean you have character. Anything else and we know what you are!

You calling them murdered now:) since Your beloved leader Mushsraff took on Nawaz from the back and send him out of the country on the logic of wht!!! History tells you that these dictators jump in to the Political setup when they get green single from U.S
Have Mushsaraff said no to U.S in 1999 when he sabotage the political system n took on the government unconstitutionally pakistan would have stood on his feet today...!!!!

In1999, Iqbal Raad, nawaz sharif lawyer was shot dead in Karachi in mid-March.Sources n Sharif's defense team blamed the military for intentionally providing their lawyers with inadequate protection. The court proceedings were widely accused of being a show trial.Sources from Pakistan claimed that Musharraf and his military government's officers were in full mood to exercise tough conditions on Sharif, was intended to sent Navaz Sharif to gallows to face similar fate as Zulfikar Ali Bhutto in 1979.Wht do u think Zulikar ali bhutto done worng...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was the pressure on Musharraf exerted by Saudia Arabia and to exile Sharif after it became authenticated that the court is near to place her verdict on Navaz Sharif on his charges, and the court will sentenced Sharif to death.for something which he didn't do
9/11 would have never become possible if the government in Islamabad was not in control of U.S...
People like u need to open their eyes n head if they majority of people like u in pakistan would have been still under dictators!!!!

The day when IK declared his assets, shortly afterwards Geo TV presented some interviews of shareef family (Program Lakin!) ... The host named Sana Bucha ... very rightfully called Shareef Family Anchor by solid man Mr. fawad Ch.

"Sharif family only gives interview to their family anchorperson (Sana Bucha)" - Fawad Chaudhry

Anyways... in that family interview ... salman shareef told his family anchor sana bucha that Hassan Nawaz was a student at the time of Nawaz Exile by Musharraf.

Now see following empoyers of that Hassan Nawaz ... about the money source when asked by Ch. Nisar, the answer was "doing business is very easy in London".

Stanhope House Stanhope Place
London
United Kingdom
W2 2HH

Company Summary

Company Name Company Status
FLAGSHIP DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED Active
QUINT PADDINGTON LIMITED Active
QUINT GLOUCESTER PLACE LIMITED Active
FLAGSHIP SECURITIES LIMITED Active
QUE HOLDINGS LIMITED Active
HARTSTONE PROPERTIES LIMITED Active
FLAGSHIP INVESTMENTS LIMITED Active
QUINT EATON PLACE NO 2 LIMITED Dissolved
QUINT EATON PLACE NO 2 LIMITED Dissolved
QUINT SLOANE LIMITED Dissolved
QUINT SLOANE LIMITED Dissolved
QUINT LIMITED Dissolved
QUINT LIMITED Dissolved

You will be amazed at how many companies he has set up and closed, all have dealt in millions and the active ones are worth millions of pounds.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom