Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Nawaz, Imran Khan assured me of a pro-US government: Munter
By Web Desk
Published: July 10, 2012

KARACHI: US Ambassador to Pakistan Cameron Munter, when asked by the BBC regarding the possibility of an anti-US government in Pakistan in case Nawaz Sharif or Imran Khan get elected in 2013 elections, said that he has met both the leaders who have assured a pro-US government.
During an interview with the BBC Urdu on Tuesday, Munter said that the US is not against Pakistan, rather it wants Pakistan to be independent, so it can efficiently take action against the militants hiding in tribal areas along the Afghanistan and Pakistan border.
“By independent, I mean that the Pakistani leadership, along with the Pakistan Army, should have complete control over its territories… It is important that Pakistan’s political and military leadership defeats these terrorists. And, we want to help Pakistan with it,” said Munter.
The Ambassador who is set to retire early from his post, said that the reopening of Nato supply routes is not the end and the US still needs to deal with terrorists in Pakistan. He stressed that Pakistan needs to be a part of the solution, not the problem.
When reminded that the US is against the Pakistan-Iran gas pipeline, Munter said, “if you talk to Pakistani leaders, you will get to know that there is no shortage of electricity in the country. It only needs good management, improvements and new rates.”
Nawaz, Imran Khan assured me of a pro-US government: Munter – The Express Tribune

nawaz i knew long time ago especially this tinda guy how he used to bow infront of bill clinton in 90s, but imran khan saying he will be pro american?? surprise surprise

yeah imran khan banda mughe thek nahi lagta, he is two faced, when talking to pak media he says some thing, when giving interview to indian he says something else

PTI categorically deny munter's statement, saying we are anti Afghan war, not anti USA. so the pro-usa government doesnot mean PTI would be like slaves of Usa, the way ppp and pmln and musharraf have been... PTI will only device a pro-Pakistani policy and that policy wont be Mullah mentality driven !!

P.S.

Imran Khan has repeatedly said, he's neither pro US, nor anti US. He's anti war on terror.

I would like to know what will the great Imran Khan do when a terrorist attack occurs in the World which was hatched, plotted and planned in Pakistan.

What will his action be?

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3166226 said:
nawaz i knew long time ago especially this tinda guy how he used to bow infront of bill clinton in 90s, but imran khan saying he will be pro american?? surprise surprise

yeah imran khan banda mughe thek nahi lagta, he is two faced, when talking to pak media he says some thing, when giving interview to indian he says something else

So according to you any one who is Anti US or Anti INdia is a hero is it ?? you dont care about how good he would rule the country and provide basic needs of all civilians,rule of law , growth ... but all you people care is if some leaders rants anti India statements they are instant heroes ,,, whew :hitwall:

So according to you any one who is Anti US or Anti INdia is a hero is it ?? you dont care about how good he would rule the country and provide basic needs of all civilians,rule of law , growth ... but all you people care is if some leaders rants anti India statements they are instant heroes ,,, whew :hitwall:

i prefer neutral and taking care of pakistan interests, pro US sounds like a lackey honestly

I heard its a fake news !
Its all over national media,
But what's the problem with the dam stupid, uneducated war mongers in pakistan?
On this issue,I stand with imran!
Pakistanis should realize, that its in pakistan,s national intersts to do not , put its legs in. Somebody,s else junkyard for nothing.
Our stupid & internationaly paid media is bieng seen , doing the politiical. Assasinations of IMRAN khan n who is seen the only understandable political leader in the comming future, still he is unexperinced, & not able to understand the dirTy bussiness of politics in pakistan.

Rightly , your pti gunners has. Described this well, that a understanding is just a policy understanding of the matters, it. Doesn't mean that , he is ready to accept every thing, yes no pakistani leader could see its soilders killed by terrorists, & he could support terrorists, any way!

Anyone , has the problem about this issue with imran PM me, & let's have fire fight, with the lone road warrior Batmannow!

Use common sense. USA knows that credibility of PPP and Musharf is down to zero because of their silent nod on drone attacks. NS is probably the most bitte ranti us politiccian in Pak, because of his not listening to Us on nuclear tests, he was removed by Us puppet Musharaf, and he know it and Us knows iit too that he will not be pro us any time. Remember his response whn americans were trying every effort for Rymond Davis?

Imran is the most vocal of Pakistani politicians and his policy on Afghanistan and WOT are well known, and foer your knowledge his policies are no way near Pro US, so what does US need to do?

They can't priase Zardari, but they can try to discredit NS and IK by making such false statements. These are the same people who told the whole world that they have solid, undeniable evidence that Saddam has mobile labs to produce chemical and biological weapons and that they have WMDs.

Watch the "Modern Spies" a BBC documentary on you tube how they told a white lie to the whole world. I wouldn't believe a single word these mother fuckers tell even if they were sitting on a hot plate, or takking their last breath.

If NS and IK did ensure him which should be in interest of US, why would he bring out such a news when the 99% of Pakistani populace is dead against america and pro americans.

It's the dangerous, deceitfull world of politics, what you see is not what reality is. Use common sense, don't use such lies to strengthen your biased, pre-oerceived thoughts.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3166226 said:

I would like to know what will the great Imran Khan do when a terrorist attack occurs in the World which was hatched, plotted and planned in Pakistan.

What will his action be?

He will do what any civilized country would do.
Launch a police investigation and bring the culprits to justice.

He won't do what Pakistan has been doing in the past, that is bombing innocent people in the hopes that they kill a terrorist or two.

Its all over national media,
But what's the problem with the dam stupid, uneducated war mongers in pakistan?
On this issue,I stand with imran!
Pakistanis should realize, that its in pakistan,s national intersts to do not , put its legs in. Somebody,s else junkyard for nothing.
Our stupid & internationaly paid media is bieng seen , doing the politiical. Assasinations of IMRAN khan n who is seen the only understandable political leader in the comming future, still he is unexperinced, & not able to understand the dirTy bussiness of politics in pakistan.

Rightly , your pti gunners has. Described this well, that a understanding is just a policy understanding of the matters, it. Doesn't mean that , he is ready to accept every thing, yes no pakistani leader could see its soilders killed by terrorists, & he could support terrorists, any way!

Anyone , has the problem about this issue with imran PM me, & let's have fire fight, with the lone road warrior Batmannow!

if the video interview can help you ?

?BBC Urdu? - ????? ?????? - ?’??????? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ???‘?

do listen and point out where he said that.

Hope this news is Fake like many pakistanis claim here.... Good leadership is needed in Pakistan...IK is a ray of hope for integrity, progress & stability of Pakistan.

What will his action be?

If these attacks are linked with ISI/Pakistan Army than He will do what ISI/Pakistan Army will ask him to do.He is not a Superman dont expect much from Him.

But even if as a good leader even if he holds rule & order well in nation, inspires people to throw extremism & mullah giris , stops regional violence & secterian terrorism, take steps to stop population explosions, implement policies for health care, employment & literacy, handle & directs power generation projects, encouraging schemes for national industrial field as much needed by country I think its more than enough for right now.

Prime example of Yellow Journalism at play - US Ambassador Munter gave an interview to BBC Urdu - ?BBC Urdu? - ????? ?????? - ?’??????? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ???‘?

NO WHERE in the 3 minute interview does he take the name of Imran Khan - but the Pakistan media namely Tribune, Dawn, Dunya, choose to misreport and say "Nawaz, Imran Khan assured me of a pro-US government"

PTI & Imran Khan is quite clear on their stance with the US, we need proper diplomatic ties with the USA but in no way will PTI tolerate a relationship of subjugation - we will stand up for the people of Pakistan and our issues with dignity and self respect.

If anyone of you have any doubt WATCH ANY VIDEO or PULL OUT ANY INTERVIEW where Imran Khan says otherwise.

Imran Khan ... Views on American Policies (April 28, 2012) - YouTube | Imran Khan ... PTI's Policy for American Exit from Afghanistan (June 21, 2012) - YouTube | Imran Khan ... Pak-American Relations (5Th May, 2012) - YouTube | Imran Khan ... Redeining Foreign Policy with Afghanistan, India and America (June 21, 2012) - YouTube

Prime example of YELLOW JOURNALISM at play - ITS SHAMEFUL MISREPORTING.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom