What's new

Nawaz Government Surrenders - Breaking News!!!

Good one....... The judiciarry needs a special clean up..... haven't met one honest Pakistani judge in MY LIFE...... they all need to be shot at their benches....

Pakistani purge:

Army kills ----> Talibitches *they are the ones responsible for them on the first place.
Army kills ----> All remnants of PML(N) *they are the ones responsible for them on the first place.
PTI purges ----> Judiciary

And after all that, god willing, Yanks come in and wipe out the military.......... :p:

Then we can all "restart" Pakistan......... :D

10463918_645418958885433_8872015200208354858_n.jpg

پنجاب پولیس میرے کنٹرول میں نہیں. میرے تو اپنے گھر سے امرود چوری کر کے کھا گئے پولیس والے. شہباز شریف

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now Shahid said gov surrender that mean it actually surrender... jinko koi poochta ni hai wo bethe hain tajzia krne

Intezaaaaar Kro abhi

1907366_612710742160815_2268196814814457059_n.jpg
1907366_612710742160815_2268196814814457059_n.jpg

The way this is going potians and molvis will be day dreaming for the next decade. Their so called tsunami has become muslim shower

The end is near to this dictators family, the way things are going on seems some thing big is going to happen, now they banned ARY, Army is in war, TUQ is coming, i remember what Shiekh Rasheed said," Qurbani ki Eid say pehlay Qurbani Ho gi"
Good bye Ganjas, i wish if these guy rot in hell with Talibans

The end is near to this dictators family, the way things are going on seems some thing big is going to happen, now they banned ARY, Army is in war, TUQ is coming, i remember what Shiekh Rasheed said," Qurbani ki Eid say pehlay Qurbani Ho gi"
Good bye Ganjas, i wish if these guy rot in hell with Talibans

he also said ager eid yak qurbani na hui to Nawaz chaa jai ga... and who are you quoting that lota which was in PML-N then moved to musharaf then wanted to join PPP and now with Imran... itna sacha hota ha imran to jb usne kaha tha k sheikh rasheed ko apna chaprasi na bnai uspe qaim rehta pehle to bara Imran Sheikh rasheed ko besharam or sheeda talli kehta tha ab kya hua

Who do you expect to be your next leader

Imran Khan: a Psycho who failed to keep his promises of bringing change in 90 days and one who has Taliban ideology ?

Jamat e Islami: a party which rejected creation of Pakistan ?

Qadri: a Canadian Citizen who comes to Pakistan once every year to create divisions ?

Altaf Hussain : British Citizen who killed some 250 people ?

Sheikh Rasheed: a Kanjar ?

he also said ager eid yak qurbani na hui to Nawaz chaa jai ga... and who are you quoting that lota which was in PML-N then moved to musharaf then wanted to join PPP and now with Imran... itna sacha hota ha imran to jb usne kaha tha k sheikh rasheed ko apna chaprasi na bnai uspe qaim rehta pehle to bara Imran Sheikh rasheed ko besharam or sheeda talli kehta tha ab kya hua

look who is talking about lotas, a supporter of PMLN, when u talk about lota its a joke by itself on you guys. stop making fun of yourself, you guys have no place to hide due to your actions, people of pakistan are awaken due to the same IK not by Ganjas who kept the punjab people sleeping for more than 26 years.

Go support Showbaz and incompetent PM and wait for the common man response very soon.

IK may have Talib ideology.... however, we all, very well know who is the "sarparast" of all Wahabi minded militants in Pakistan. Don't we? Zia kee haram kee aulad, phall phool rahee hai! :D

Imran Khan: a Psycho who failed to keep his promises of bringing change in 90 days and one who has Taliban ideology ?

Qadri: a Canadian Citizen who comes to Pakistan once every year to create divisions ?

IK may have Talib ideology.... however, we all, very well know who is the "sarparast" of all Wahabi minded militants in Pakistan. Don't we? Zia kee haram kee aulad, phall phool rahee hai! :D

People change. Tell me what was Jinnah doing in Congress ?????????

so then who is left to bring change, Nawaz...:hitwall: haha:rofl:

look who is talking about lotas, a supporter of PMLN, when u talk about lota its a joke by itself on you guys. stop making fun of yourself, you guys have no place to hide due to your actions, people of pakistan are awaken due to the same IK not by Ganjas who kept the punjab people sleeping for more than 26 years.

Go support Showbaz and incompetent PM and wait for the common man response very soon.

yeah people awake revolution is coming just like tsunami was coming but didn't makes its way in Punjab and Sindh KPK me hi thandi hogai

yeah people awake revolution is coming just like tsunami was coming but didn't makes its way in Punjab and Sindh KPK me hi thandi hogai

i think you dont read news, just weeks back how many people gathered for Faisalabad and sialkot Jalsa, i bet these nawaz and showbaz cant even gather half of it. Tsunami is there and its coming but wait for the big wave it will take all guys like you.

Comparing Jinnah to Nawaz? Come on dude, you can do better! :D

Trolling ?

He was not 'Quaid e Azam' while member of Yindu Congress.

I expect a 'Think Tank' to come up with a better response

You know............ I never troll you! :D Congress for Jinnah was means to an end........ so was destabilizing Pakistan @ Saudi dictates, means to an end for Nawaz and family?

Trolling ?

He was not 'Quaid e Azam' while member of Yindu Congress.

Back
Top Bottom