What's new

Nawaz Appoints Dr Abdul Malik for CM ship PkMAP to get governorship.

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Nawaz Sharif nominates Dr Abdul Malik for the CMship while governor to be appointed from PkMAP. News Break

good wise & BOLD move!! shocking coming from PML N! I didn't expect him to take such a bold move.

hope this is a new beginning for Balochistan & its people! & they can finally catch up to other provinces!

MURREE: Following an hours long meeting between the coalition partners in Balochistan on Sunday, National Party (NP) President Dr Abdul Malik Baloch was nominated for the slot of provincial chief minister.

Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N) chief Nawaz Sharif made the announcement during a joint press conference in Murree.

Nawaz further said that the governor for Balochistan will be from the Pashtunkhwa Milli Awami Party (PkMAP).

The PML-N, despite having most seats in the provincial assembly, gave both the major slots to NP and PkMAP.

While speaking to the media, the PML-N chief said for him, “this is not a fight for power but for values.”

Today’s meeting brought the deadlock over the joint selection of a suitable candidate as the next provincial chief minister to an end.

PkMAP and NP had not directly opposed PML-N’s Balochistan chapter president Sardar Sanaullah Zehri bid for the post, but had specifically told Nawaz’s party officials that those leaders ‘known for their corrupt practices should not be nominated as the future chief minister’.

Earlier, a petition – co-signed by 172 organisations and individuals – along with two consortiums with 220-member organisations, demanded that Baloch be made the next chief minister of Balochistan.

To restore peace in Balochistan, petitioners said, it is important to hand over the reins of government to a person who is trustworthy.

Nawaz nominates Abdul Malik Baloch for Balochistan CM – The Express Tribune

Good timly send decicion by US to nawaz sharif?
Second line of supplies, made wide open in case khan shb want try to go over the top in KpK?

Good timly send decicion by US to nawaz sharif?
Second line of supplies, made wide open in case khan shb want try to go over the top in KpK?

yaar AWAAM ka banda hai Dr.Malik.

apnaay iss mein bhi masala nikal liyaa???? for it to be a Nawaz decision he would have elected his own people in power and made his own CM and Governor.

for once I am shocked that Nawaz actually did something right.

I don't like this decision, it should be given to some Baluch (Sardar) Leader and Dr Abdul Malik should have been given some development ministry may be Infrastructure. I have a feeling it will bring some more misunderstandings between Pakistani Establishment and these Baluch sardars..

I hope I am wrong on this... And thing goes smoothly...

PS: there is no question about Dr. Abdul Malik's personality or honesty, but here some work need to be done to increase understanding.

From development prospective, it was good decision. I wish Baluch Leader don't take it badly. & work for progressive Baluchistan.

I don't like this decision, it should be given to some Baluch (Sardar) Leader and Dr Abdul Malik should have been given some development ministry may be Infrastructure. I have a feeling it will bring some more misunderstandings between Pakistani Establishment and these Baluch sardars..

I hope I am wrong on this... And thing goes smoothly...

PS: there is no question about Dr. Abdul Malik's personality or honesty, but here some work need to be done to increase understanding.

And do the same mistake that we have been doing last 60 years. Wasn't Raisani a baloch sardar. And can't you see what he did in his five years?

Mr Malik is an ordinary Baloch and can be a very good CM. I like this move. Great decision to give governorship to Pushtoons.

baloch people need development food electricity water! and JOBS!

Sardars have been coming since 90s! Mengals,Bugttis,Marris,Jamalis,Raisanis and all! Have anyone of them done anything for Balochistan???

NO NOTHING!

finally he is a man from amongst the people and knows what they want and what they lack. hopefully he will do something for his people instead of just keep money to himself & carry out vendettas against other sardars!

And do the same mistake that we have been doing last 60 years. Wasn't Raisani a baloch sardar. And can't you see what he did in his five years?

Mr Malik is an ordinary Baloch and can be a very good CM. I like this move. Great decision to give governorship to Pushtoons.

I know why NS made this decision, and on practical grounds I do expect if Baluch common population helps then He can be second SS to Baluchistan. And on the top

PML-N chief said for him, “this is not a fight for power but for values.”

But I guess I have been too much between baluchis, lately.

This is actually a good decision. The new CM will be a educated, middle class, non-sardar.

Indeed a good decision by Nawaz sharif it will also help to gain the trust of common baloch.

:yahoo::yahoo:

Kuch zayada hi nahi ho gaya josh e khitabt mai? :lol:
This is pure na-shukri by PTI Fans. Had NS not rebuffed Molana Diesel, we could have seen a greater coallation government in KPK. PML N could make government in KPK with JUI,JI and others but that would be harmful for KPK itself. So appreciate the good that has been done by NS for Pakistan rather than looking through the narrow window of personal bias.

Back
Top Bottom