What's new

Nato will be defeated in Libya: Gaddafi

Which is the only reason you support him becuz of your dislike to NATO but buddy your in a NATO country.

Youd wish death on your fellow canadian pilots?

if u were in america which many aussies are and the americans were killing the aussies, would you support them??, i dont think so

do you support your criminal ancestors were dumped in a barren waste land like australia hundred years ago, or you would have been in a great country called england now??

if u were in america which many aussies are and the americans were killing the aussies, would you support them??, i dont think so

Wow, what a moronic example to use and shows further that you have real understanding of what is happening in libya. NATO forces aren't killing people for fun in libya as your example tried to clain.

do you support your criminal ancestors were dumped in a barren waste land like australia hundred years ago, or you would have been in a great country called england now??

Another moronic,stupid and uneducated statement from you. If you have no knowledge of a subject, don't try to talk about it. My ancestors were not convicts nor were the majority of Australians.

Well, this is just my 2ct's, but i hope that that Gadaffi bastard just gets killed, by accident or by intent, by the NATO forces.

Give the Libyan people a chance for a new leadership that will treat them better.

Finish the job, don't play with your prey, NATO. Please.

Back
Top Bottom