What's new

Nato supply closure and USAID connection

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BYcmypQCIAAtSV4.png:large

Imran Khan is basically Narendar Modi of Pakistan. Narender Modi wins on anti Pakistan & anti Muslim rhetoric and Imran Kahn won on his anti American agenda.

It is because I personally think that Imran Khan is better than the lot of them as a ‘Person’ that I am most disappointed with his myopic views about drones and his love of extremists.

Despite being a well-educated and honest person, he vociferously declares what he feels without weighing in all the ramifications. Now that the butcher of Swat Fazlullah has been elected as head of the TTP and TTP have declared that they are not willing to talk to Pakistan gov’t; let us see if Imran Khan still decides to stop NATO supplies

As of July 2011, in addition to the US; Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Romania Spain Turkey & UK had significant number of troops In Afghanistan. Additionally there are small contingents from 38 other countries which contributed to ISAF forces. Guilty party is the US but cutting of NATO supplies for the sake of Hakimullah Mehsud could also sour relations with all of these countries.

It may be that PTI leader does not know the difference between ISAF, NATO & the US. In all honesty, I think Imran Khan never really grew up.

Imran Khan is basically Narendar Modi of Pakistan. Narender Modi wins on anti Pakistan & anti Muslim rhetoric and Imran Kahn won on his anti American agenda.

It is because I personally think that Imran Khan is better than the lot of them as a ‘Person’ that I am most disappointed with his myopic views about drones and his love of extremists.

Despite being a well-educated and honest person, he vociferously declares what he feels without weighing in all the ramifications. Now that the butcher of Swat Fazlullah has been elected as head of the TTP and TTP have declared that they are not willing to talk to Pakistan gov’t; let us see if Imran Khan still decides to stop NATO supplies

As of July 2011, in addition to the US; Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Romania Spain Turkey & UK had significant number of troops In Afghanistan. Additionally there are small contingents from 38 other countries which contributed to ISAF forces. Guilty party is the US but cutting of NATO supplies for the sake of Hakimullah Mehsud could also sour relations with all of these countries.

It may be that PTI leader does not know the difference between ISAF, NATO & the US. In all honesty, I think Imran Khan never really grew up.
or he was never a politician?
he was just another of paid & created attraction, half luanched from the headquaters of MI6 & MOSAAD!

Can anyone translate the news / article for me please.

maybe he is smarter than everyone combined. roaring speech ending with a threat to close nato supply. lets see what happens on the 20th. will nawaz defend imrans stance for closure of the supply or will he send feds to make sure the route remains open. lots of questions will be answered if imran sticks to his strategy. there is a possibility he backtracks. one thing for sure is there do not seem to be any peace talks in the near future short of a miracle.

I was amazed to see that you are think tank... well Mr tank if you see his position and situation you will understand why he is bound to stay with such policy, As PTI guy I dont think things can be done with so called peace talks operations are only answer but yes without all united stand it can't be done. So here we are stranded in middle funny IK still one step ahead from rest he is doing things very politically you just need to analyze cost and benefits behind public picture.

:lol: @ a comparison between NaMo and Imran Khan.

IK is a kid compared to NaMo.

Zac Goldsmith is the biggest donor of PTI .......
so you know what i mean? ROBIN! 
I was amazed to see that you are think tank... well Mr tank if you see his position and situation you will understand why he is bound to stay with such policy, As PTI guy I dont think things can be done with so called peace talks operations are only answer but yes without all united stand it can't be done. So here we are stranded in middle funny IK still one step ahead from rest he is doing things very politically you just need to analyze cost and benefits behind public picture.
yes IK is just ahead , by offering them offices, whats thier answer ?
a dead law minster of IMRAN?
wow , plz stop him maybe whole pakistan be dead, if he kept jumping ahead like that?

pakistan must stop US supply if they stop drone attacks on FATA .:agree: if they kill fazlu llah then we must deliver it free of cost :lol:

Back
Top Bottom