What's new

NATO official: Bin Laden, deputy hiding in northwest Pakistan

According to nato and others every one bad in the world is hiding in Pakistan , infact i think the day is not far when we will hear the news ...."Finaly the origins and hiding place of "Legion of Doom" has been located ......

bin laden is/was a kidney patient with renal failure that is he had chronic kidney disease his kidneys were failing and is a fact.

If you guys research on Kidney Disease someone with renal failure his/her kidneys depletes rapidly over the time and they have to eat special diet otherwise kidneys will die fast. It is impossible that he survived in the first place transplants are a complete failure sooner/later transplant patient dies even with best care. If that man is under cia coverage been paid for like president he might be alive in US with best possible treatment still there is no live saving treatment for such patient unless he receives stem cells that too is not endorsed by fda/us government and poses risk of cancer.

Inshort bin laden is 6ft under or in US protected and under treatment.

By ranting against US and CNN won't serve any purpose. try to understand the implications of these kind of news. how will these articles will damage the image of pakistan and especially pakistanis who are living abroad?? what about FDI? who gonna invest in pakistan after these news?? how these news affect the decision of US congress regarding pakistan?? what about the tourism industry in pakistan?? CNN is considered one of the best in the world. these questions cannot be put in recycle bin without analyzing its implication in the LONG RUN. ultimately looser will be the pakistan. have ur pick.

these are good points:cheers:

but then what recourse do pakistani's have in the media - its precisely zero

the only hope are a few sympathetic western journalists who decide to take a break from the pak bashing

the problem with this cannot be helped - who in their right mind will believe this rubbish - no one is told the background info - OBL must have more air miles than Zadari, what a joke :cheesy::cheesy:

ahan. First chitral. Then some said swat. Then my native kurram (parachinar of all places!). Speaks volume of their credibility, lack thereof perhaps. Where is the evidence? Next he's where? Multan? Industrial sialkot? The beaches along clifton riding camels in a tuxedo? Drones are all over the border, if they know where he is please tell me. I could do with 25 million in crisp hundred notes. Would come in handy when i owe 13 grand per semester here. I always tell this to indian i'll also tell it to these folks. Got evidence? Do share! Such statements have become routine rubbish that can be flicked away nonchalantly like a spent Marlboro.

Last edited:
bin laden is/was a kidney patient with renal failure that is he had chronic kidney disease his kidneys were failing and is a fact.

If you guys research on Kidney Disease someone with renal failure his/her kidneys depletes rapidly over the time and they have to eat special diet otherwise kidneys will die fast. It is impossible that he survived in the first place transplants are a complete failure sooner/later transplant patient dies even with best care. If that man is under cia coverage been paid for like president he might be alive in US with best possible treatment still there is no live saving treatment for such patient unless he receives stem cells that too is not endorsed by fda/us government and poses risk of cancer.

Inshort bin laden is 6ft under or in US protected and under treatment.

Osama bin Laden in an interview with a Pakistani newspaper denied reports he had been hospitalised in Dubai for kidney treatment and said my kidneys are alright

snopes.com: Osama bin Laden Kidney Disease Rumor

Seems he gets arround pretty well for a sick old man perhaps they are right and the failing kidneys was just a bit of smart miss direction?

Here is bin ladin

46603_152977191395980_131368696890163_429250_8313956_n.jpg

:lol:
Oooh! Mian Ombaba Hussain saab mazby ban gaya hai. At least him and "Abu Abdallah" can agree on one thing. Za climate change eez ferry ferry bad!

Living in tribal Pakistan a hard life and keeping it self out of the line of helfire for a 80 year old is a miracle.

There could be 3 reasons

1) Bin Laden is in Pakistan's NW

2) Is the WOT slowly changing coordinates more towards Pakistan?

3) As Pak's ambassador on CNN said, are some people trying to divert attention from the failure of the war on terror.

Its interesting if you analyze this, of all the 3 probabilities, if true..the first one works best for PAK since if he is successfully captured, Pakistan will be hailed as the biggest contributor and believe you me the war ends and everything else will be forgotten.

no not necessarily. But i don't think they'll ever capture him alive, if at all. All these sensors, drones, and even ground assets perhaps and they can't catch a 6 foot six inch tall frail Yemeni born arab in either side of durand line. For all we know at this rate he could be chilling somewhere in honolulu sipping pina colada. Baseless reports i wonder if even the shell shocked american tax payer will continue to be duped to believe these reports. Polls show that vast majority of americans don't believe he'll ever be caught. It was bush who said he'll be caught dead or alive. He sure as hell wasn't in baghdad, ramadi or anywhere in Iraq, that's for sure. :)

Vassnti..Kidney Disease a rumor? How about bin laden in Pakistan a rumor present a proof/evidence you have it you got it are you willing to share it? No? Then the statements by nato/us is nothing but flying fk.

Living in tribal Pakistan a hard life and keeping it self out of the line of helfire for a 80 year old is a miracle.
It's a great life if you know the right people. And there's nothing better during the freezing cold winters when gas shortage is daily reality, you have mud oven cooked naan with makan and fresh honey :) not a suitable place if you need medical treatment though. Pakhtuns have self healing properties but the arab jihadys are total sissies. I am supposed to believe he's living comfortably and getting protection from state elements in FATA? Even tom clancy doesn't have such a vivid imagination. What benefits would anyone in Pakistan get from hosting him? Can he assure us a cooperative non hostile setup in kabul? No. Can he provide even cash for charity or infrastructure? no. He's probably cut off and broke. He's irrelevant now. With halloween and elections coming up maybe western media wants to help collaborate and make things a little spooky. Terrific tabloid story.

not beefing anymore, son. Obl had access to the strongest hashish so snoop came along and they all smoked the peace pipe. Tupac Shakur's killers are out in the open, somewhere between nevada and california, driving around in cadillac and also "living in a house." maybe they should solve that case first then look for this guy osama

What i know is, OBL Died in Oct 2006, and many people from my city attended his janazah in Kandahar, Afghanistan. Now NATO want him alive, to shy off their face from "loosers of the war". And put this mess on pakistan side. All those so called leaks of sensitivie sources, Hailory Clinton's are covering that only.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom