What's new

Nato massacres dozens of Pakistani soldiers in an unprovoked attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dear you seen to be smitten by indian forces , good for you ????????atleast indians dint sell there souls for american wepons hint: MRCA decision & india abstaining from vote against IRAN in UNO .

India abstaining from vote? Whats the great deal. Sometime back the same PM not only voted but critcised Iran N program. Weak memory from to much self praise? Well if Indians did not sell their souls you would not be one of the most corrupt countries in the world would you?

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Dont know why a brit is shedding tear for PA men???

i can because they are our partners in this area, what is your contribution.

India abstaining from vote? Whats the great deal. Sometime back the same PM not only voted but critcised Iran N program. Weak memory from to much self praise? Well if Indians did not sell their souls you would not be one of the most corrupt countries in the world would you?

why are u trolling here??

So urz top elites are cowards too like ours.....lets cry together then....maybe they all are getting paid by their Gora masterz....:smokin:
our top elites are cowards .period. they dont need to get paid by goras, they steal enough from us only.

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

partners don't kill partners, and we are building roads in afghanistan, not killing people

Ya right !!!!who says that there is no curruption in india but here we are talking about incompetence of your beloved PA & its generals to save themselvs from nato choppers let alone the honour, self respect & sovrengity of the Land Of The Pure?????????

Pakistan Army is the one obstacle that in the way of NATO/US plans for the region and they will surely target the Army.
I think the removal of Hussain Amerikani and this attack are linked in some ways!!!

Thanks for this hilarious post. We really needed some laugh at this moment of sadness.

[/COLOR]

i can because they are our partners in this area, what is your contribution.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure you are partner?? And what contribution so you expect from us?

1. Close NATO supply trough Pakistan for ever.
2. Shoot down any one crossing even a icnh into Pakistan.
3. Make americans nato begg for there lifes before opening some routes.
4. Any other suggestion ?

I want Pakistan out of this war ...... or its more like slavery...

They already have supply routes through NDN. First one is direct rail line from Riga in Latvia to Mazar-e-Sharif in Russian Broad Gauge. And they have second route through their allies Georgia-Azerbaijan-Turkmenistan. They already planned to divert 80% supply through these areas.

i am not shedding any tears....what happened to their soldiers has got nothing to do with me...i am just asking why are u always trying to divert the attention towards india, thread is about NATO and pak....

I was not the Indian who advocated PA attacking NATO with the help of China? Did I?

I was not the Indian who linked 26/11 Mumbai to this mishap? Did I?

I was not the Indian who said that PA had lost its self confidence to attack NATO after 1971 and Kargil? Did I?

hope that answers your mundane question.

I once called Kiyani a coward & i was pounced upon by the so-called intellectuals of the forum. I wonder what they have to say now................ :whistle:

They are waiting for us to calm down. They will bounce back ferociously after a couple of days. Best thing that they can do.

Thanks for this hilarious post. We really needed some laugh at this moment of sadness.

imbicle behaviour at this juncture is not needed , you can keep your gripe against the army for some other time

I\
[/COLOR]

I think you forgot that your PM told Pakistan to stop exporting terrorism.
Anyway it is the Americans who are doing the most of the fighting against Talibs in Afghanistan not the British.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom