What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
mujhe tou sirf larai ...phadday nazar a rahey hain...garmion mein rooza rakhna haar aik ke baas ke baat nahin
bhai roza farz hai.....jo nahi rakhay ga woh bab e rehan k through heaven mai kaisay enter hoga???yeh batao eid ki shoppiong kerli??aur haan ghar ka jitna saamaan buy kena hai kerlo ramadan mai prices will go sky high!!:D

bhai roza farz hai.....jo nahi rakhay ga woh bab e rehan k through heaven mai kaisay enter hoga???yeh batao eid ki shoppiong kerli??aur haan ghar ka jitna saamaan buy kena hai kerlo ramadan mai prices will go sky high!!:D
oh bhai am not worried about myself....ALLAH ka shukar hai I have learnt to control myself in Ramazan and even though i weigh 110kg i still keep all roozas....am actually talking about people on the roads fasting , hungry, thirsty and on the top its summer.....a perfect recipe for fights...:taz: :nhl_checking:

oh bhai am not worried about myself....ALLAH ka shukar hai I have learnt to control myself in Ramazan and even though i weigh 110kg i still keep all roozas....am actually talking about people on the roads fasting , hungry, thirsty and on the top its summer.....a perfect recipe for fights...:taz: :nhl_checking:

aray haan yaar well said...meray liye bhi anger/aggression control kerna buhat difficult hota hai ramadan k month main...:cheers:

Abbay, a red dragon attacked us. It was fight to the death between the beast and Emperor's forces. In the end we won, but at a cost. :D

kaun sa dragon??aur yeh naswaristan naswarville kyun kerdiya????powerpuff girls chalna hai kiya??phir tu hypy tum mayor @Mirzay miss bellum mai professor utonium...:sick:

Last edited by a moderator:

but your behaviour is VERY MUCH like the other alpha! even he will tell you to go check his post and tell you the post number :blink:

then the way you get hyped and anxious when someone suspects you...is remarkably similar!

I am not sure why you get anxious...YOU should have known how PEOPLE WOULD SEE IT...esp since YOU are choosing a name that has a history tagged to it...A history whose glimpse YOU saw!

but your behaviour is VERY MUCH like the other alpha! even he will tell you to go check his post and tell you the post number :blink:

then the way you get hyped and anxious when someone suspects you...is remarkably similar!

I am not sure why you get anxious...YOU should have known how PEOPLE WOULD SEE IT...esp since YOU are choosing a name that has a history tagged to it...A history whose glimpse YOU saw!

yeah...I feel same...he is alpha1 and I am 100 sure...

im ganna lead taraweeh this year inshallah,

congratulations, Alhamdulillah...!!!

@Talon Raging male hormones? The wise learn to ignore.

i even given gave my ip,how else do u want me to prove?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom