What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi bud, i am fine :)

Had mentioned you in a thread, your opinion needed.

Yea saw that.. Yaar I will reply you.. Need some time... I am going to be a hard core congress supporter :P

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alpha1 kya tharkipana laga rakha hai tuney??

baar baar ban kyo ho jata hai??

@seiko one very important question bro.....

Will BJP win any seat this time in Kerala??

I think they have no presence whatsoever there, but the people do support modi.

Actually, human nature would suggest that both PhD and MBBS doctors think the other ones are the fake doctors.

I'm a hopeful for the "other kind"... But Doctor to me is Medical only. Teaching career purposes ke liay you need to be a daaktar.

I'm a hopeful for the "other kind"... But Doctor to me is Medical only. Teaching career purposes ke liay you need to be a daaktar.

In UK, I think doctors practice medicine only, but surgeons are called "mister" so-and-so, not doctors. Also, there are two types daaktars who teach, PhD and ScD. Confusing, to say the least.

@seiko one very important question bro.....

Will BJP win any seat this time in Kerala??

I think they have no presence whatsoever there, but the people do support modi.

Nope!! Even if there is no seat, BJP have lot of internal issues.. The best chance they had was when Rajagopal was running as MP from Trivandrum.. Unfortunately, both congress and CPM placed strong candidates there and Rajagopal lost to congress MP..

People here do not care much about Modi.. BJP members are strong an hardworking here.. But there is no exact strong hold for BJP here in Kerala

I was on what i call an Exam ban! :lol: Reason of my ban was :annoying :lol:

I first deliberatly trolled and reported myself, they gave me a three day ban! Then i annoyed webby to give me a 1month ban :lol: and i got it.

@seiko

How are you my brotha :D

In UK, I think doctors practice medicine only, but surgeons are called "mister" so-and-so, not doctors. Also, there are two types daaktars who teach, PhD and ScD. Confusing, to say the least.

I would've thought Surgeons would be a ring up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom