Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alpha1

Teacher wants to solve this

image.jpg

I am fine,thankyou.
And how are you??

Btw Dubai won the Expo 2020 bid.
And most of the govt org. will get half day leave today + 4days long weekend....yaay!!!:yay:

@Flamingo hello ji!! Kaiso ho...aur kitthe ho?? profile pic kyun gayab hogaya ??

Bilkul Chokas, nazare leh reha hai! Tussi Daso!!!:rap:

@Srinivas Couch Cough :o: India-Pakistan ki Peace karva kar hi manogay?:devil:

Last edited:
1157397_1382106668684185_1877974426_n.jpg

The door of St. Thomas .. from the gates of Damascus Sham Sharif .. Old Damascus, the oldest city in history to this day is still inhabited by people .. one of the oldest cities in the history .. and Sham-Sharif Mosque of the Creator Bari .. and the return of the Prophetof love and peace and Savior .. and Mr. Mahdi "to them peace, greeting and veneration, bowing and undergo" will emerge following the next of Sham-Sharif.

Bilkul Chokas, nazare leh reha hai! Tussi Daso!!!:rap:

@Srinivas Couch Cough :o: India-Pakistan ki Peace karva kar hi manogay?:devil:

Center of Gravity of South Asia is shifted to New Delhi, Yes there will be peace But it will take some time and effort
58hzg.gif

How are you ?

Not seen you for 2 or 3 days here.

Center of Gravity of South Asia is shifted to New Delhi, Yes there will be peace But it will take some time and effort
58hzg.gif

How are you ?

Not seen you for 2 or 3 days here.

We've been waiting since 67 + years but in Vain....:o: Anyway best of luck to you for your peace efforts on PDF. :disagree: Aaj College Band hai and have nothing to do, so came to:pdf:

We've been waiting since 67 + years but in Vain....:o: Anyway best of luck to you for your peace efforts on PDF.

Thank you Parul!!!! lot of Background work has been done in the last decade and some obstacles are there to overcome :cheers:
:disagree: Aaj College Band hai and have nothing to do, so came to:pdf:

Great !!!!! Good to see you here ....... :enjoy:

1157397_1382106668684185_1877974426_n.jpg

The door of St. Thomas .. from the gates of Damascus Sham Sharif .. Old Damascus, the oldest city in history to this day is still inhabited by people .. one of the oldest cities in the history .. and Sham-Sharif Mosque of the Creator Bari .. and the return of the Prophetof love and peace and Savior .. and Mr. Mahdi "to them peace, greeting and veneration, bowing and undergo" will emerge following the next of Sham-Sharif.

Damascus is where it all began for Saladdin, this city is loved by him and he is different kind of guy compared to other Islamic invaders. He is good and west also likes him for his deeds.

@p(-)0ENiX still in the wine cellar?? Kidding.How are you??

Lol! There isn't much left to add to that thread. :lol:

I am alright, just busy with a few issues including work. What about you?

By the way, guess how I was notified about this mention? The notification system informed me of two different members that quoted your post claiming that they mentioned me. o_O :rolleyes:

Lol! There isn't much left to add to that thread. :lol:

I am alright, just busy with a few issues including work. What about you?

By the way, guess how I was notified about this mention? The notification system informed me of two different members that quoted your post claiming that they mentioned me. o_O :rolleyes:
So that thread ends at canaanites??

I am sure then u'll get more alerts because many members might again quote my entire post (which has ur username too) so every time it gets quoted you'll get an alert.
PDF luvs to play tricks on its members.:lol:

Good!!!:yahoo:

Now pat your back....you are my smartest student....:smitten:

@levina I've deleted my POST and would request you to delete/edit your's too. I'll answer you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom