What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't call it FAD, I coined that term..:D

Btw, why haven't you applied for the "professional" status, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm only "Human" a thinking human at that. And I really love that !!
Do not tell me about Professionals; that may remind me of Topasses........ :laugh:

Pardon me....but your technical knowledge in this field doesnt sound dilettantish to me.o_O

@Dillinger is a senior audit trainee at the firm he works - How do you think he spends his days if not by reading about all of this gibberish aka technical knowledge because he sure as hell isn't working - Hes got Junior Trainees slaving away for him whilst this Bhuraaa (Brown) Sahib surfs the Net & sips on his Tea just like his predecessor the Gora Sahib from the British times used to ! :unsure:

I'm only "Human" a thinking human at that. And I really love that !!
Do not tell about Professionals; that may remind me of Topasses........ :laugh:

Btw, did you help Flamingo with the sad miah and his inanity?:taz:

Gotcha!!!!
Will be more careful next time.

No,we all have teamviewer's installed.And from the site its easy to share drawings with teamviewer,so we use it quite often.The issue is from last few months there were few password change attempts of my gmail &yahoo accts.And my twitter account was compromised and finally i had to deactivate it.I am still wondering why and how all this happened.I do suspect that i might 've used my gmail,yahoo or twitter accts while my teamviewer was on.

I have never used Teamviewer, but I guess it is possible to compromise your security as long as the attacker has virtual access to your system. That necessitates configuring all sorts of security features ranging from permissions to the firewall. Scan every file that is transferred to you during the desktop connection session, even a file that appears to be safe could theoretically include a Trojan horse. Make sure you lock your computer while you are away from work at your desk. Associate your online accounts with your mobile number for safety reasons, & use a different password for every account you have. Do not use simple words as passwords either. Pretty much anyone well-versed in technology could tell you to employ passwords that make use of alphanumeric & other characters, throw in a couple of capitalizations as well. Use a decent antivirus scanner to check your machine regularly. I also suggest that you speak to your superiors at work & inform them of what happened to you. They could help you out in the future.

@Dillinger is a senior audit trainee at the firm he works - How do you think he spends his days if not by reading about all of this gibberish aka technical knowledge because he sure as hell isn't working - Hes got Junior Trainees slaving away for him whilst this Bhuraaa (Brown) Sahib surfs the Net & sips on his Tea just like his predecessor the Gora Sahib from the British times used to ! :unsure:

Have you ever tested him???:unsure:

Nah.....:ashamed:

@Armstrong
Why did you lie to me????:pissed:

Well then you have never crossed paths with the likes of Gambit or Oscar when they are swinging, me, I just have a lot of subscriptions and expensive journals feeding me stuff along with a very curious mind- people like Gmabit can build a damn radar piece by piece. :eek:

Unless you want us to start talking of the dark munshi arts you really do not want us to engage in a munshi Q&A.
@Armstrong, tell her how boring an audit can be and exactly how mind numbing being a munshi is.

Pardon, tested him - In what manner ? :unsure:

If you mean whether I've tried sticking the ends of a two pin plug in his Nostrils & see whether he can charge my cell phone - Yes....yes I did; unfortunately his snot is acidic because I never got the ends of the plug back - They just melted there & then ! :undecided:

Hmmmmm......gotcha!!!
So most of them are "fankus" here.8-)....masquerading as Mr.know it alls???

And i was fooled into believing that you guys belonged to some territorial army....IB....or some ex members of KGB:angry:

Most of us are. Some of us actually know stuff (to a certain extent, as in when we do state things they are thoroughly corroborated and in context to the best of our knowledge), most are just one line posters or folks spewing some inane opinion or the other, then there are those who are cogent and sharp posters on many topics but they do not go too deep into the technical details and then there are the rare few who are either professionals or have intimate knowledge of systems- @Capt.Popeye is a good example of the latter breed of posters ( a professional and equipped with deep knowledge). I am just someone who reads a lot and extensively furnishes his opinions- that's all.

Pardon, tested him - In what manner ? :unsure:

If you mean whether I've tried sticking the ends of a two pin plug in his Nostrils & see whether he can charge my cell phone - Yes....yes I did; unfortunately his snot is acidic because I never got the ends of the plug back - They just melted there & then ! :undecided:

Never dick with a Bihari, he will sneeze on you and you shall dissolve.

Last edited:
Well then you have never crossed paths with the likes of Gambit or Oscar when they are swinging, me, I just have a lot of subscriptions and expensive journals feeding me stuff along with a very curious mind- people like Gmabit can build a damn radar piece by piece. :eek:

Hmmmmm......gotcha!!
So most of them are "fankus" here.8-)....masquerading as Mr.know it alls???

And i was fooled into believing that you guys belonged to some territorial army....IB....or some ex members of KGB:angry:

Ahhhhh
doh-smiley.gif

Whats happening here???
The site behaving strange....firsti post duplicate posts and then they all vanish....grrrr:mad:

Last edited:
I have never used Teamviewer, but I guess it is possible to compromise your security as long as the attacker has virtual access to your system. That necessitates configuring all sorts of security features ranging from permissions to the firewall. Scan every file that is transferred to you during the desktop connection session, even a file that appears to be safe could theoretically include a Trojan horse. Make sure you lock your computer while you are away from work at your desk. Associate your online accounts with your mobile number for safety reasons, & use a different password for every account you have. Do not use simple words as passwords either.
My email passwords are strong...very strong but twitter account had a weak password.
But those are sound advices, i'll follow them.
Thanks @p(-)0ENiX

p(-)0ENiX said:
I also suggest that you speak to your superiors at work & inform them of what happened to you. They could help you out in the future.

I want to tell them but....i hope i dont end up risking one of my colleagues jobs.
I know now where i am lagging.
Thanks once again.

Yes. Flamingo did take a look at post too.

He wanted the BD air force to create a zone of air superiority and area denial stretching from south of Sikkim to deep into the sea up to Andaman. So much for being a professional, I have till date never stopped laughing whenever I reminisce upon this particular gem of his...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom