What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
am i?:unsure: dun think so:ashamed:
smileys-love-920181.gif

Are you serious? o_O

Arre what do you want on the missiles- generic wiki info or some info derived from our own exchanges (between Oscar, Hype and me)....also in what format?

Done that , mate . First come to the Jr.TT's forum section .

yes n da movies name wud b Run AwaY Bride ......

wild girl.....

unhappily married

a supertough kangroo

mom,i missed da plane

mysterious murder of bride

satan female soldier etc etc
:enjoy: jk

Ohhh my.....Hollywood phor me.....i know why you like hollywood so much.....afterall your DONKEY has made some very special appearances in SHREK series....:p:

But i luv bollywood....so this one's for you hon.
"Dilwale donkey le jayenge":bunny:

Then ask @Marshmallow to stop posting those hippos:coffee:.....and also ask @Armstrong to stop calling me a Hippo.:angry: (Baby Hippo???:hitwall:)
i am sure @Marshmallow wont post such pics if u really ask her to :police:
and as far as @Armstrong is concerned ignore him. everybody hates him here including marsha.
he is just a butt hurt kashmiri who longes for gulmarg which he is never gonna get,unless he agrees to come back to his original homeland-india :D

i am sure @Marshmallow wont post such pics if u really ask her to :police:
and as far as @Armstrong is concerned ignore him. everybody hates him here including marsha.
he is just a butt hurt kashmiri who longes for gulmarg which he is never gonna get,unless he agrees to come back to his original homeland-india :D

Noo
@Armstrong is a cute lil chubby guy who looks like a kashmiri apple ....round and red....
Hes my cute lil brother.
I wont hate him.:-)
And @Marshmallow is my lil baby so i dont really mind her (insane)jokes.:smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom