What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong Did you finally kill poor Hype by sitting on him while he was giving you a prostrate massage?

And why is @ZYXW just coming on to like posts and then disappearing? Kahaan gayab ho janeman...?
LMFAOOOOOOO hi <3
No I am just super bored here so I am learning persion, I just come on for the lessons and drop by here at times otherwise I am hardly on....haha But how are you? missing the empress I see ;)

LMFAOOOOOOO hi <3
No I am just super bored here so I am learning persion, I just come on for the lessons and drop by here at times otherwise I am hardly on....haha But how are you? missing the empress I see ;)
yes.... how are you? studies?

yes.... how are you? studies?
HI ALPHA<3
I miss you! How are you??

haha I am well, thank you for asking! I am currently on academic leave so once I get back that shall continue. How are your studies alpha?:))

BTW i miss the old pdf design. Was so used to it! lol

HI ALPHA<3
I miss you! How are you??

haha I am well, thank you for asking! I am currently on academic leave so once I get back that shall continue. How are your studies alpha?:))

BTW i miss the old pdf design. Was so used to it! lol
I am fine , the studies are going fine too, did you notice i am the same colour as webby :azn: the old design was good but this is better lol..... where is hypie?

I am fine , the studies are going fine too, did you notice i am the same colour as webby :azn: the old design was good but this is better lol..... where is hypie?
LOLOL yes I just saw that! haha lil alphee growing up i see :P
eh, I was just very used to the old one. Are all the old members still here?
Idk...I guess he is busy if he hasn't been on...you guys should pick a temporary emperor for the time being haha but I still get to be empress :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom