What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok lost all interest...sweet and nice...go find yourself a bar of chocolate..sweet women are a pain..I like mean spirited folks like my darling @ZYXW...

You are not a secret Mallu are you?

Because if you want mean spiritied Women, you can head to Kerala. Or Bengal?

You are not a secret Mallu are you?

Because if you want mean spiritied Women, you can head to Kerala. Or Bengal?

Dilli meri jaan, everything Dilli needs Dilli provides.. 
@Loki kahaan gayab hai aaj kal...you is no talking to me...ki cholche?

@Anubis Sup, what's the scene like in the land of hilsa?

Dilli meri jaan, everything Dilli needs Dilli provides.. 
@Loki kahaan gayab hai aaj kal...you is no talking to me...ki cholche?

@Anubis Sup, what's the scene like in the land of hilsa?

I went to delhi two years ago.

I was scared I was going to get raped even though I was a guy.

One guy fondled me and when I turned around, he apologised and said 'sorry, I meanto to touch the girl in front of you' o_O

I went to delhi two years ago.

I was scared I was going to get raped even though I was a guy.

One guy fondled me and when I turned around, he apologised and said 'sorry, I meanto to touch the girl in front of you' o_O

Enhhh...what's with people and their perception of Delhi...although if you were up cross Yamuna then yes you (as a man/boy) are liable to get fondled...lots of buttsies there..

@Dillinger continuing from oops Modi thread

Not our fault. We have to grand stand. We mallu Men are romantically challenged from the day we are born.

Im ena do you find these names sexy?

Kutti Shankaran nair.

Thomas kutty. And all such kutties and kuttans. Our parents might as well as welded a chastity belt while they named us.

@Dillinger continuing from oops Modi thread

Not our fault. We have to grand stand. We mallu Men are romantically challenged from the day we are born.

Im ena do you find these names sexy?

Kutti Shankaran nair.

Thomas kutty. And all such kutties and kuttans. Our parents might as well as welded a chastity belt while they named us.

True, though my mallu friends are generally Thomas's with a rare Nair thrown in...:taz:

Hey I am a Bihari yet I came out looking and feeling good..with an absolutely weird name as Buttsy will tell you.

True, though my mallu friends are generally Thomas's with a rare Nair thrown in...:taz:

Hey I am a Bihari yet I came out looking and feeling good..with an absolutely weird name as Buttsy will tell you.

To be honest, it's probably more to do with the environment and upbringing than anything else.

The chances at romance are probably hampered by social reticence, insecurity so on...

Well, that's what i like to believe.

To be honest, it's probably more to do with the environment and upbringing than anything else.

The chances at romance are probably hampered by social reticence, insecurity so on...

Well, that's what i like to believe.

That or being inept.. plenty of folks here (Delhi) with a piss poor record in the sack...you have to be like the wise lemur...always like the wise lemur..:agree:

@Armstrong HUGSY!!!

wtf_f43b1e_68678.gif

That or being inept.. plenty of folks here (Delhi) with a piss poor record in the sack...you have to be like the wise lemur...always like the wise lemur..:agree:

@Armstrong HUGSY!!!

I am actually guilty of this. I am socially inept and was romantically frustrated for a long time. It took a bit of time to build my confidence up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom