What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Neptune
Report on Navy thread , mate . The Oliver Hazard Perry Class remember ?

I'm the Ambassador of another land.

The was a fashion there to award crowns to their foreign Ambassadors.

So, it's my property.:D

Here i've removed it in your respect.:oops:

You are relatively new.....hence the resistance in appointment and i guess there should be a thorough briefing to help you get to know us better.It always require an effort of more than one person.
I dont know if naswarites here accept me as their Queen or not but i am definitely their teacher.
And i can still see that pic in T-123456's post.So my dear Doc student you will be punished.
But since you've deleted your post,i will spare you the cane.
Now get up from your seat and go to the corner of the class and stand there with your face to wall for atleast an hour.

@Neptune , send the emperor back to our land.Let him free.We have a news that it was you who was seen moving with him and may be you who have hijacked his majesty. 
I dont know if naswarites here accept me as their Queen or not but i am definitely their teacher.
And i can still see that pic in T-123456's post.So my dear Doc student you will be punished.
But since you've deleted your post,i will spare you the cane.
Now get up from your seat and go to the corner of the class and stand there with your face to wall for atleast an hour.

Deleted those on purpose to check something out.

This is called situational awareness madam.....:partay:

@Neptune
Report on Navy thread , mate . The Oliver Hazard Perry Class remember ?

yeah man. Got only 4 exams left, then i'll write. have contacted with someone whom was deployed on one of our perrys before, made a little interview, will stick em all in one piece after my exams ;)

yeah man. Got only 4 exams left, then i'll write. have contacted with someone whom was deployed on one of our perrys before, made a little interview, will stick em all in one piece after my exams ;)

Glad to hear that ! :)

Just make sure that its quick , want the first article by the end of next week .

@xenon54 wonderful choice my man.
Thanks for it,i'm listening to it and will let you know about it a bit later.

Deleted those on purpose to check something out.

This is called situational awareness madam.....:partay:

image.jpg

The last thing we can do it to stab each other in the back.
Do you like stabbing in the back ma'am?
No, i guess.:cheesy:

Ok jokes aside......what is your review about our little world here.We obviously talk a lot.

And what do you teach and to whom you can train?

Certainly we'll like to know more about our Queen.:partay: 
@Secur, master you are trying to find the recruits to defeat my enemies.
You were always so caring.

Hi! :D

@Neptune , send the emperor back to our land.Let him free.We have a news that it was you who was seen moving with him and may be you who have hijacked his majesty.

yeah i remember that day...we had met in a pub. He was telling me that someone was betraying us. I sent the chief of the office of naval intelligence to @Dillinger's office. Intel indicates that the suspect was a teacher and he/she newly gained his/her citizenship :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom