What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since your Emperor is a bit related to us,we the Turks are there for him.:smokin:

You guys are our Loyal friends and it was expected.

So, join our ranks and share our war against the terror of those who desist the new appointments.This new setup can't be sabotaged.

Since your Emperor is a bit related to us,we the Turks are there for him.:smokin:
Don't let Hyperion down....The Turks will join forces with my army!

Mummy1.gif

I sweared my allegiance to our late emperor but he's dead now. and i promise my good intentions towards the turks in return of their allegiance to me :)

You guys are our Loyal friends and it was expected.

So, join our ranks and share our war against the terror of those who desist the new appointments.This new setup can't be sabotaged.
And offcourse the foreighn minister @Armstrong (he is in love with Hazal Kaya a Turkish actrice) is also protected and backed up by us,:smokin: 
I sweared my allegiance to our late emperor but he's dead now. and i promise my good intentions towards the turks in return of their allegiance to me :)
He will be back!:smokin:

Last edited:
So, you are all alone to destabilize this land?

Why don't you drop your weapons.You can't defeat the angels of Naswarvilli.

@p(-)0ENiX

These guys will make a Bonfire out of your remaining half a dozen mummies.

Lol! What's going on over here? Mythological Egyptian warfare? :lol:

As far as I know, Anubis was replaced by Osiris as the Egyptian deity of the afterlife. I can't recall the whole story, but Osiris was assassinated by his brother Set, however his wife Isis found his body & resurrected him for impregnation. She later gave birth to Horus, but Osiris died again, & his body was discovered by Set who tore it to a few pieces. Isis collected the pieces of his body & managed to impress some other deities who finally resurrected Osiris as the underworld's deity. The Greeks & Romans considered anthropomorphic deities primitive so Osiris ended up being replaced by Serapis.

Anyway, the Eye of Horus looks cool. :lol:

He is the emperor of PDF......I'm from the underworld!

And i am from HEAVEN above

Glad to meet you!!! 
Let's make Maam Levina the Queen of our Kingdom.

bgking1.gif

S.U.R.B said:
@RAMPAGE as our Military General.
whaat-smiley.gif

No way...i wont take a teenager as my general. @Alpha1 is a better choice...or @Anubis .....or @Ayush .....or you yourself Mr.Doc.
(Btw that day when Rampage had sent you Docs a SOS:help: why didnt you reply back with suggestions and prescriptions?? hmmm??:azn: )

Last edited:
and what about a F-16C/D Block 50/52+ and a SU-30MKI ???

Technically both birds could get killed by a JF-17.:taz:

The issue is that your question is sparse in details and specifics, a comparison under what circumstances- what mission profile, what sort of ADGE is prevalent and where is BVR engagement
occurring. But in pure terms of combined sensor performance, kinematic performance and legs the MKI wins. In terms of who will shoot whom down, without the details its impossible to say. 
Thermal radiation? Ionization radiation? Give me some info on it NBC protection..

That I know in terms of comparison, its got a better NBC suite than the T series of tanks. Again what level of rads it can take is classified- but an ERW is going to have a hard time against a brigade of Arjuns.

Technically both birds could get killed by a JF-17.:taz:

The issue is that your question is sparse in details and specifics, a comparison under what circumstances- what mission profile, what sort of ADGE is prevalent and where is BVR engagement
occurring. But in pure terms of combined sensor performance, kinematic performance and legs the MKI wins. In terms of who will shoot whom down, without the details its impossible to say. 
the unit cost of MKI is quite low, why ????

the unit cost of MKI is quite low, why ????

Its not low at all, the unit cost bandied about on the net from 45-60 mil a hit is not the cost at present and will not be the cost as the Super MKIs come in and the rest go in for upgrading to the same level.

He is MIA,
confused2.gif

Missing in action??...lol

Alpha1 said:
@levina hype is 35y old :lol:
fainting-smiley.gif

But he's till younger to me...remember i am a 400yr old Genie.?? :-)

Alpha1 said:
Oi, Doc, leviza and levina are diffrent
rotfl.gif

I had noticed that there's another user with a name similar to mine.

why would anyone want to make @levina the queen?!This place will burn if she takes over....I will raise my army from hell!

Ohhh....then i'll make cupid shower his arrows on your army.
And then your soldiers will be luv stuck...:smitten:
Do i even have to tell you what will be the plight of your army then??

Who is this levina chick anyway? o_O

I dont introduce myself to violent looking ahem ahem.8-)

Nay you found him an usurper. :mad::mad:

XXXXcuse me??:pissed:

Oi, don't u people rag levina :angry:

ohh...thank you sooo much Alphee.These guys have ragged me to bits and pieces....and i'll tell you my whole sob story...:blah:.
(I dont know about being Naswar nation's queen but i am definitely a drama queen
bgking1.gif
)

Whatever you guys do,you can't challenge my critical observation.I obviously have seen something,that only she can deliver form a seat of command.:coffee:
Really???
So doc go ahead and tell me your "observation".:pleasantry:

S.U.R.B said:
He won't be sending any cats to you.Those cats and kittens are reserved as a gift to the Queen @levina.
Every morning she'll get a new one,the one she desires.

eewwww...cats???
Oh noooo.
Now i doubt your intentions.:angry:

What traitor?.......wasn't a slot empty in his wifey's section.
I've found him a queen and an effective staff general.
In absence of @Hyperion,@Dillinger will takeover as temporary emperor....If @Hyperion never returns than @Dillinger will be the Emperor!He will choose his empress....and @levina won't be it!

XXXXXcuse me guys....do i even get to decide my own fate????:pissed:

Last edited:
And i am from HEAVEN above

Glad to meet you!!! 

bgking1.gif

whaat-smiley.gif

No way...i wont take a teenager as my general. @Alpha1 is a better choice...or @Anubis .....or @Ayush .....or you yourself Mr.Doc.
(Btw that day when Rampage had sent you Docs a SOS:help: why didnt you reply back with suggestions and prescriptions?? hmmm??:azn: )
Ma'am who told you that i am a teenager???????

Btw my little angle sister, Princess @Marshmallow is the rightful heir to the throne !!!!! 
Its not low at all, the unit cost bandied about on the net from 45-60 mil a hit is not the cost at present and will not be the cost as the Super MKIs come in and the rest go in for upgrading to the same level.
Btw you didn't swear allegiance to your new Emperor !!!!!
bgking1.gif

Btw my little angle sister, Princess @Marshmallow is the rightful heir to the throne !!!!!

So be it.
I dont have any issues.Marsha deserves to be the queen of naswar nation.

But Rampage you have been trying to add fuel to fire.....
Not%20done%20smiley.gif

And i dont like it.
icon_evil.gif

Rampage:
19yr old
2nd year student.
Right??

Btw you didn't swear allegiance to your new Emperor !!!!!
bgking1.gif

I don't need to, no one here has the what it takes to rule me...I bow only to Hype and that too because we are fast friends...:-)

Besides if you cackle too much I'll have Anubis give you the embrace of eternal sleep...either that or some terrible egyptian curse..

I don't need to know, no one here has the what it takes to rule me...I bow only to Hype and that too because we are fast friends...

could i give you a suggestion???
Say yes say yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom