What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arada sirada ugrarim,senin arkadasi kizdirmak icin,hani hep aglayan basbelasi var ya(not @Armtrong ):azn:

Ahaha...actually before I was selected as mod, I used to post here regularly almost every time when I was online here, but things change you know :)

@Armstrong what's up :D 
@levina introduce yourself to the Great Admiral of Naswaria...:smokin:
She is a bad pycho teacher and oil sheik.
She likes to torture students,''they'' only put up with her because of the sports cars she promises(she is very greedy)which nobody will ever get.:smokin:
No smoking in class but i dont care:smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin: 
Ahaha...actually before I was selected as mod, I used to post here regularly almost every time when I was online here, but things change you know :)
Change can be good.

Naswar is a kind of a snuff...Naswarville is kinda like the lounge for people who rule PDF.....discussion topics usually revolve around world domination,ways to kill cats and informal discussion about politics!

Actually talking about ways to kill cats, I want suggestions about how to do it? seriously...All the bikes and scooters including mine in my apartments parking space have their seats scratched/torn by the cats...of course the security guard advice me against it...he has sympathy for the cats, but I want to do it.. @Alpha1 , @levina

Actually talking about ways to kill cats, I want suggestions about how to do it? seriously...All the bikes and scooters including mine in my apartments parking space have their seats scratched/torn by the cats...of course the security guard advice me against it...he has sympathy for the cats, but I want to do it.. @Alpha1 , @levina

Seats scratched by cats?lol

Why cats scratch your seat? What grudge do they have on your seat?:partay:

Seats scratched by cats?lol

Yes, the cats just feel like scratching some thing after giving birth to kittens. May be something happens to the claws, only vets can tell. And the seats are perfect material, soft, rexin... 
Why cats scratch your seat? What grudge do they have on your seat?:partay:

Don't know, not only mine but every bike of the apartment except leather seat cover which is hard for their claws.

To all the bakars of the world... I now love this site... It iz AWESOMEEEE!

Don't know, not only mine but every bike of the apartment except leather seat cover which is hard for their claws.

I have two male cats,they do the same on my sofa.So this can not be exclusive for new mothers. You can do to things.Put something hard (like cardboard) on the seat or just chop off their nails :D

I recon this is a mess up as the required post count for promotion is being and has been changed constantly several times, even during the upgrades, I suggest you let the forum settle down then you will be promoted according to your post count!
Yes ofcource, my own has been changed 2 times, But please let the webmaster upgrade the forum, then you can request him.
I think PM function is not working properly, otherwise we can message the Mods.
Again, wait for the forum to settle down.

Thanks Alphee.
So i guess all i can do is wait.
But I am seriously thinking of changing my username.
Let me put it in GHQ now.
bie.gif

[@levina introduce yourself to the Great Admiral of Naswaria...:smokin:[/USER]
Aye aye sir

I am 2nd Lt.Levina
Heylo!!

Now introduce yourself.8-)

But wait.....
Neptune????
fainting-smiley.gif

Last edited:
Thanks Alphee.
So i guess all i can do is wait.
But I am seriously thinking of changing my username.
Let me put it in GHQ now.
bie.gif

Aye aye sir

I am 2nd Lt.Levina
Heylo!!

Now introduce yourself.8-)

But wait.....
Neptune????
fainting-smiley.gif

Aha, where are you from, where do you live, what do you do, any experiments with army&Navy...etc. ? :)

Aha, where are you from
Reporting from Milkyway sir.:yes4:

Neptune said:
, where do you live

Right now...i am in my spaceship.
spaceship.gif

Neptune said:
, what do you do
:-)
Satelliting!!

Neptune said:
any experiments with army&Navy...etc. ? :)
Yes sir,last time i was caught by the armymen here for infiltrating into this thread.

Now how many times should i remind you....:pissed:

"introduce youself" 

Sorry i dont support violence of any sorts:feminist:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom