What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
JK.jpg

A very humorous Pakistani guy came up with some toons of Malala. Did you see ?
Even though it was intended as sarcastic comedy . That is sadly the reality on ground . :(

@Capt.Popeye hey Captain , you wouldn't know something about ambiance adjusted lighting would you ? Ever came across this term ?

@Anubis ki cholche? You people really like your executions, 150 blokes to be executed- holy hell- why?

@Anubis ki cholche? You people really like your executions, 150 blokes to be executed- holy hell- why?
Weird...didn't get any alerts.....150 out of some 600 accused....200 freed....not bad...eh??

Weird...didn't get any alerts.....150 out of some 600 accused....200 freed....not bad...eh??

Wasn't that likes a RAW conspiracy or something? I remember BDF screaming that they had downed a 100 BSF jawaans and so we had done this as retribution, claimed that even BBC had reported that figure in 2001, when I showed him that BBC article from 2001 (refuting his claim)- he claimed that BBC had doctored the report afterwards and changed it...well at least we are now so powerful that we even control BBC. 
@Oscar I've always wondered (seeing some comments by a poster named SUPARCO) why Pakistan never put any effort into building SUPARCO into a proper organisation with a legacy, hell SUPARCO started launching sounding rockets and what not before us..and today its like a black hole in terms of space tech and exploration...

Last edited:
Yara it's a very bad decision ..... the Jawans and Jr officers will again be disturbed !!!

They did mutiny and kill senior officers..that is a severe offence and mutiny can never be ignored..my issue is not with the verdict itself (as in does a death sentence befit the crime) but the context of the verdict..all of a sudden everyone's getting a death sentence..damn it we should have invaded them and relieved them of the stress of making all these important decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom