What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope i was an angel pushed to the wall.

I stopped arguing with the sort of people you argued before. We have both sorts in both Pakistan and India my friend.

@doppelganger is different and nicer though. Not as 'aggressive' with his views

You mean Nair_Saab? I was going to change my user name since my last name is fairly ubiquitous. But I am too lazy.

About Dillinger, misery loves company.

I am pretty sure @Dillinger finds my strident Atheism distasteful.
Yeah that guy...he's probably on the grand hitlist already.I think you'll be spared when the nukes come!

Yeah that guy...he's probably on the grand hitlist already.I think you'll be spared when the nukes come!

I lost my cool with one of his il and trolled him hard. LOL.

I shouldn't have though :(

Never feel guilty about trolling...specifically when trolling fundos!

Speaking of trolling, do you know what is up with the Chinese posters here? I have observed that they come into the Indian threads, post nothing of substance and is very 'uncivil' in their discourse.

I have also noticed this in discussions regarding India in the Economist, and the BBC news.

And it'slike if they are a hive mind, almost every single one of them is thoroughly unpleasant to deal with. You have Pakistani posters like Oscar and others who are marvellous.

This, I can't figure out.

@Dillinger

Speaking of trolling, do you know what is up with the Chinese posters here? I have observed that they come into the Indian threads, post nothing of substance and is very 'uncivil' in their discourse.

I have also noticed this in discussions regarding India in the Economist, and the BBC news.

And it'slike if they are a hive mind, almost every single one of them is thoroughly unpleasant to deal with. You have Pakistani posters like Oscar and others who are marvellous.

This, I can't figure out.

@Dillinger

Well that's a result of a cold war between China and India.If we had internet back in the 70s and 80s you would see the same thing between USSR and USA.And besides a huge portion of the people who join defense forums are a bit right wing-ish and have more of a nationalistic attitude than normal people.Ultimately the whole concept of defense forums become a more of a dick-measuring contest than a place for civil discussion among people who do not agree with each other.Most Chinese posters here are anti-Indian as most Indians here are anti-Chinese.Same is true for the Saudis and Iranians here.And unfortunately there are not many posters here whose mind you can change through debates or logic.Real people in real life are extremely different from their internet persona.

I stopped arguing with the sort of people you argued before.
Wow!!! And you are telling me this now???
rant.gif
:......

All my time and energy waging the war is watered down now.
icon_evil.gif

@doppelganger is different and nicer though. Not as 'aggressive' with his views[/quote]
Really???
Then may be he tried to put me through the troll test..,lol.

Well that's a result of a cold war between China and India.If we had internet back in the 70s and 80s you would see the same thing between USSR and USA.And besides a huge portion of the people who join defense forums are a bit right wing-ish and have more of a nationalistic attitude than normal people.Ultimately the whole concept of defense forums become a more of a dick-measuring contest than a place for civil discussion among people who do not agree with each other.Most Chinese posters here are anti-Indian as most Indians here are anti-Chinese.Same is true for the Saudis and Iranians here.And unfortunately there are not many posters here whose mind you can change through debates or logic.Real people in real life are extremely different from their internet persona.

Just like people in news outlets commenting would be of political in nature

Just like people in news outlets commenting would be of political in nature
True....People who are not of political nature usually do not take their time to comment on news outlets although the do visit them and read their pieces(like me).Just like ESPNCrickinfo.Almost everyone that watches the game visit the site more or less regularly but the only ones who truely care about cricket take their time to comment there.

True....People who are not of political nature usually do not take their time to comment on news outlets although the do visit them and read their pieces(like me).Just like ESPNCrickinfo.Almost everyone that watches the game visit the site more or less regularly but the only ones who truely care about cricket take their time to comment there.

Still F**in hate Chinese trolls though. Their intent is obvious and you can see it coming a mile away, but the blood still boils

Still F**in hate Chinese trolls though. Their intent is obvious and you can see it coming a mile away, but the blood still boils
Drown it with some Chowmein :D We are busy cleaning the Martians. After they are done we may get some free time :toast_sign:

@Ravi Nair

Thanks for the kind words. Though they do come across as slightly left handed. Do you mean I am nice for a saffron fundo or I am nice period?

@levina

Are you ajtr come back to haunt us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom