What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk to the hand Bihari ! :p
was that a racist tone??:mad:
wait till i tell secur and w.11 or genmirajborgza etc.... there are so many of them here. :D. though most of them are proud karachites now. :)

They are our own people you fat persian cat ! :mad:

Tekhaa liaaa huaa haiii naaa - Apnooon keiii liyee karnaa partaaa haiii ! :)
listen dude...first bring ur own house in order....wth we hav done wid it...? we r going down everyday....first make us strong then fight for others .....then play jihad jihad for rest of muslim countries.o_O

this is wht u n @p(-)0ENiX been teachin me here on these issues...then y da different view nw?:p

listen dude...first bring ur own house in order....wth we hav done wid it...? we r going down everyday....first make us strong then fight for others .....then play jihad jihad for rest of muslim countries.o_O

this is wht u n @p(-)0ENiX been teachin me here on these issues...then y da different view nw?:p
@Armstrong kucch seekh marsha se :p

smiley-sleep016.gif

Listen Dudess ! :P

They are a part of our house & they aren't the others ! At any rate whatever happens to them has a direct effect on us !

And if they are the 'others' than you might as well kick me out of Pakistan to for I'm them & they are me !

And no one is asking about Jihad or anything of the sort just speak up for them ! Speaking up for their rights isn't a call for Jihad or anything like that ! And you don't need to put your issues on the back burner while talking about their rights !

Listen Dudess ! :p

They are a part of our house & they aren't the others ! At any rate whatever happens to them has a direct effect on us !

And if they are the 'others' than you might as well kick me out of Pakistan to for I'm them & they are me !

And no one is asking about Jihad or anything of the sort just speak up for them ! Speaking up for their rights isn't a call for Jihad or anything like that ! And you don't need to put your issues on the back burner while talking about their rights !

then have same thoughts for syria n othr countries.....afta all kashmir too yet to be declared an independent state or part of pakistan...its still part of other country...u believe it or not....:p

cant kick u out cuz u n @p(-)0ENiX do no kashmiris:p

hw direct effect on us n or u? o_O will u be havin effect in gettin less kashmiri cheay (tea) or kashmiri shawls if it remins wid india haha

then have same thoughts for syria n othr countries.....afta all kashmir too yet to be declared an independent state or part of pakistan...its still part of other country...u believe it or not....:p

cant kick u out cuz u n @p(-)0ENiX do no kashmiris:p

hw direct effect on us n or u? o_O will u be havin effect in gettin less kashmiri cheay (tea) or kashmiri shawls if it remins wid india haha
guess who is missing gulmarg? ? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom