What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
but Deepika was supposed to be a Tamilian and had this mallu accent the whole time.
Did you say mallu accent???
rant.gif
:......u r a mallu urself so i wasnt expecting this from u.
Her accent was alien....have u ever heard any mallu say the word "bakwaas" the way she said it in the movie.lol

Ravi Nair said:
But there is an increasing dield of parallel cinema that is breaking out of the box. You just have to look harder
Hmmm i did like shaitaan....and heard "shahid" has also received rave reviews.
Gonna watch it next weekend.

Did you say mallu accent???
rant.gif
:......u r a mallu urself so i wasnt expecting this from u.
Her accent was alien....have u ever heard any mallu say the word "bakwaas" the way she said it in the movie.lol

Hmmm i did like shaitaan....and heard "shahid" has also received rave reviews.
Gonna watch it next weekend.

Sorry about that =)

Maybe we should make a movie about Delhi Express and show all Delhi Men as rude, rapists and violent A holes hehehe.

Wait......

Sorry about that
Sorry about???
confused2.gif

Ravi Nair said:
Maybe we should make a movie about Delhi Express and show all Delhi Men as rude, rapists and violent A holes hehehe.
Have you been to Delhi???
I think its d worst place in India.....
Ravi Nair said:
Wait......
Waiting.....
coffee.gif
:.........(par reason bhi bata diya karo)

Sorry about???
confused2.gif

Have you been to Delhi???
I think its d worst place in India.....

Waiting.....
coffee.gif
:.........(par reason bhi bata diya karo)

Yep, two years ago when I went on a holiday. At first, I hated Kochi as it was dirty and stuff. Then I went to Delhi and then I begged to be back in Kerala.

Oh and a lot of the people lack basic civility.

I don't want to knock down Delhi, because a lot of areas right now have world class facilities, but good god the people are rude. Even I felt like I was going to get molested, and I am a dude.

That's not to say Kerala is any better. I think the state is like 5th in terms of reported sexual assaults, so a long way to go.

It;s just, when I was in Goa, Bangalore and Cochin people were more laid back and not as intense and in your face

@levina, in the future as a reference it's probably not best you post things to me in Hindi. In Kerala when I grew up, I paid almost no attention to Hindi and embraced English. I came to New Zealand when I was young too.

Last edited:
Even I felt like I was going to get molested, and I am a dude.
rotfl.gif
you know you are actually right.....In Delhi just anyone can get molested if not in a group.

Ravi Nair said:
It;s just, when I was in Goa, Bangalore and Cochin people were more laid back and not as intense and in your face
Goa- yes the men are decent.....but women have such sharp tongue.OMG!!
B'lore- been only to its airport so i dont know.
Cochin- i liked the city.

Been to India's NE??? Ohhh the places are beautiful and the men are safe.
Just that you should not be seen in uniform or else they would shoot you in your head....lol.

rotfl.gif
you know you are actually right.....In Delhi just anyone can get molested if not in a group.

Goa- yes the men are decent.....but women have such sharp tongue.OMG!!
B'lore- been only to its airport so i dont know.
Cochin- i liked the city.

Been to India's NE??? Ohhh the places are beautiful and the men are safe.
Just that you should not be seen in uniform or else they would shoot you in your head....lol.

What you talking about?? North-East doesn't exist. And if you are a North-Easterner you are probably a foreigner.

Come to think of it, I don't think I have seen a bollywood film about North-East. Maybe once they are done making terrible clones of south movies they will move on to make terrible movies about stereotypes of North-easterners

@levina, in the future as a reference it's probably not best you post things to me in Hindi. In Kerala when I grew up, I paid almost no attention to Hindi and embraced English. I came to New Zealand when I was young too.
Brace up Ravi!!!!
I can go on and on about Hindi....so from now on my torture to you would be inflicted only in Hindi.:D
Tyaar ho jaoo sipaahi!!!:p

Brace up Ravi!!!!
I can go on and on about Hindi....so from now on my torture to you would be inflicted only in Hindi.
Tyaar ho jaoo sipaahi!!!

I am no soldier, so no ready for me :P

how did you know I was a mallu?

Come to think of it, I don't think I have seen a bollywood film about North-East. Maybe once they are done making terrible clones of south movies they will move on to make terrible movies about stereotypes of North-easterners

True....they are treated like foreigners.
But movies like "chak de" did bring in that subject.
have you seen Indian Idol??? Well theres was a guy i think his name is Ching who now acts &sings in bollywood movies.Hes a good anchor too.So i think the change is happening....though i must say its at a tortoise's pace.

Last edited:
I am no soldier, so no ready for me :p
You liar....you said you dont understand hindi then how did u understand tat last line
rant.gif
:............

Ravi Nair said:
how did you know I was a mallu?
Wid NAIR as ur sir name....its no rocket science:D
I see many more mallu members here like kurup...then some more mallu names...dont remember all of them.

You liar....you said you dont understand hindi then how did u understand tat last line
rant.gif
:............

Wid NAIR as ur sir name....its no rocket science:D
I see many more mallu members here like kurup...then some more mallu names...dont remember all of them.

I know enough.

Well, I must admit that you are well informed on South Indian names

For a Hindi wallah :P

Who's better sharukh or salman ?
Naaaahh
There are even better khans
Aamir khan
His nephew Imran khan
Saif ali khan
Irfan khan
Amjed khan

And how can u forget the Kapoors....i luv Ranbir ....i am a Deepika fan too.
rotfl.gif

And the newest hybrid
Kareena KAPOOR KHAN
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif

Naaaahh
There are even better khans
Aamir khan
His nephew Imran khan
Saif ali khan
Irfan khan
Amjed khan

And how can u forget the Kapoors....i luv Ranbir ....i am a Deepika fan too.
rotfl.gif

And the newest hybrid
Kareena KAPOOR KHAN
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif

Ah yes, the Kapoors, the Khannas and the Chopras. Bollywood should be renamed the Punjabi Hindu industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom