What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at the bright side.. We are going to have a lot of petroleum reserves with all these fossils piling up :angel:

You know that the world is older than 5000 years right, all that Adam and Eve $hit and ain't true. Kyun be, lakhon saal jo lagenge oil bane me us duaran tu kya gulli danda khelega! :angry:

The aliens will use the oil man, the aliens.

You make friends with our enemy. No respect.

I have family that is out in your area sacrificing their life for your people.

If you ask them, they will say we are here for our people.

We do not accept these Hindus, and their vile culture. They have lied enough during partition, to become untrustworthy.

I get Indian girls all the time, telling me we love Pakistanis. You guys are very sweet and humble ect. I would give Kashmir If I were in charge, ect.

Do I trust even one of them?

Answer is no.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

We do not accept these Hindus, and their vile culture. They have lied enough during partition, to become untrustworthy.

I get Indian girls all the time, telling me we love Pakistanis. You guys are very sweet and humble ect. I would give Kashmir If I were in charge, ect.

Answer is no.

What do you have for breakfast that makes you spew this stuff??

You know that the world is older than 5000 years right, all that Adam and Eve $hit and ain't true. Kyun be, lakhon saal jo lagenge oil bane me us duaran tu kya gulli danda khelega! :angry:

The aliens will use the oil man, the aliens.

Abe kidding re!! Vaise bhi @Anubis ke rishtedarom ki fossils se quality petroleum nahi milega :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Answer is no.
@Hyperion @RazPaK

No Pathan-Punjabi BS plz.

When the time comes we will all fight shoulder to shoulder like our fathers and our Grandfathers have fought before us Insha-allah .

we will make them proud !!!

We got Kashmir & Kargil, what did the establishment do? Made a deal with the devil. Dude, there is more to all this than emotions.

Who is telling you to love them? Have faith in your capabilities that when the time comes, you are the man you think you are. There is no need to be angry all the time. You'll die prematurely. Revenge is a dish best served cold. :P

And Rampi, for you, there is not such thing as "blind Jazba-e-Junoon", idiots are always the first to get killed. Learn something from your enemies, aka the "banyas"...... <<< @RAMPAGE

We do not accept these Hindus, and their vile culture. They have lied enough during partition, to become trustworthy.

Answer is no.

Please take him....... pronto....... :argh:

i have nearly converted @Alpha1 to hinduism ... he knows gayatri mantra now... :chilli:

And Rampi, for you, there is not such thing as "blind Jazba-e-Junoon", idiots are always the first to get killed. Learn something from your enemies, aka the "banyas"...... <<< @RAMPAGE

If you have come here to learn anything from me, then you will learn only stupidity and foolishness :D

Aaj kaafi traffic hai Naswarville mein, subha subha......... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom