What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, no force on this planet can coerce and contain us. If the time comes, what is PA? Nothing! However, it's not that bad at the moment. He is just a bit over-sensitive.

YOU feel it with Pak-one though, he's almost fatalistic about his people (your people), says that they are viewed as hostiles by the army en mass, perceptions will only deteriorate and that the Pashtuns were used, simple people who succumbed easily when their way of life and deep faith was misused, and they are now the target of everyone- whether the target be a combatant or civilian.

YOU feel it with Pak-one though, he's almost fatalistic about his people (your people), says that they are viewed as hostiles by the army en mass, perceptions will only deteriorate and that the Pashtuns were used, simple people who succumbed easily when their way of life and deep faith was misused, and they are now the target of everyone- whether the target be a combatant or civilian.
dilli ..what are the chances of you being bumped off by raw? you are partying with muslamic people.. careful :chilli:

Dude, no force on this planet can coerce and contain us. If the time comes, what is PA? Nothing! However, it's not that bad at the moment. He is just a bit over-sensitive.

But is he lying, he reports of massive collateral damage from PAF air strikes, civilians gunned down. Actively criticizes Quaid, has made fun of Kashmiri jihadis.:what:

dilli ..what are the chances of you being bumped off by raw? you are partying with muslamic people.. careful :chilli:

Can't be. Can't tell you why though.:coffee:

@Dillinger @hinduguy, dudes, I think you should shift to Turkey, in personal care of the Emperor. This world is going haywire.... we shall dine and enjoy the wine till things settle....... :D

Kashmiri Jehadis are a bunch of morons..... LeT I mean........... mostly imported maal from outside and trained by LeJ........

But is he lying, he reports of massive collateral damage from PAF air strikes, civilians gunned down. Actively criticizes Quaid, has made fun of Kashmiri jihadis.:what:

Can't be. Can't tell you why though.:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger @hinduguy, dudes, I think you should shift to Turkey, in personal care of the Emperor. This world is going haywire.... we shall dine and enjoy the wine till things settle....... :D

NO! I love me Dilli, you come here- added advantage- plenty of place to make NBC bunker and big nukie subs guarding it in the future.:angry:

Sharing a meal and a friend's company sounds good though.:)

Kashmiri Jehadis are a bunch of morons..... LeT I mean........... mostly imported maal from outside and trained by LeJ........

Razzi gonna kill you for that.:taz:

But they is sneaky, ambushed our men returning from R&R. :angry:

Tind keeps supporting them, kisi din uske tind pe hatoda marunga mai.

But then we've all got our excesses and crimes against the innocent.:sick:

@Hyperion Although @Oscar sir was hinting to the fact that our enmity is also based on a western conspiracy (US/UK maybe) to see a power never rise easily in SEA.:coffee:

Yes, true in the "wider" context. There is no other reason, bar the water-issue. Nothing else makes sense. Oscar goes by scientific approach in analysis.

@Hyperion Although @Oscar sir was hinting to the fact that our enmity is also based on a western conspiracy (US/UK maybe) to see a power never rise easily in SEA.:coffee:

I am telling you, you folks are becoming too liberal. @Hyperion, kisi din goli padne waali hai tereko, secur and Butty ko. Oscar will probably get beheaded for the above.:omghaha:

Water? IWT! :angry: Ab aur kya chahiye?

Nah dude, from the privileged class. I can get away with murder. That too of a very important person. :lol:

I am telling you, you folks are becoming too liberal. @Hyperion, kisi sin goli padne waali hai tereko, secur and Butty ko. Oscar will probably get beheaded for the above.:omghaha:

Nah dude, from the privileged class. I can get away with murder. That too of a very important person. :lol:

Elitist! :angry:

Although you can't deny, there is plenty of hatred in both nations.:coffee: What are you going to do, tell the LeT ki ye sab angrezon ki saajish hai?:hang2:

If I tried that line with Togadia, he'd nod in agreement and then have me murdered.

Elitist! :angry:

Although you can't deny, there is plenty of hatred in both nations.:coffee: What are you going to do, tell the LeT ki ye sab angrezon ki saajish hai?:hang2:

If I tried that line with Togadia, he's nod in agreement and then have me murdered.
in pakistan only punjabis hate us.. rest are cool..
in India only punjabis love them.. rest are cold.. :girl_wacko:

@hinduguy All your fault, you nasty brit. You hear me, YOUR fault!:omghaha:

Me and some folks are of the view that if nuclear war ever erupts between India and Pakistan that we should lob a few warheads at Britain too just for good measure. Sahi baat hai na @Hyperion?

in pakistan only punjabis hate us.. rest are cool..
in India only punjabis love them.. rest are cold.. :girl_wacko:

Is that so? Weird, try saying that in FATA! :taz:

Pen****, 50% warhead to inn goron kee tarraf lob karnay chahyen....... at least they won't be abusing curry after that :angry:

@hinduguys All your fault, you nasty brit. You hear me, YOUR fault!:omghaha:

Me and some folks are of the view that if nuclear war ever erupts between India and Pakistan that we should lob a few warheads at Britain too just for good measure. Sahi baat hai na @Hyperion?

Is that so? Weird, try saying that in FATA! :taz:

Pen****, 50% warhead to inn goron kee tarraf lob karnay chahyen....... at least they won't be abusing curry after that :angry:

So how much animosity do the Pashtuns as a people harbor for my great nation?:angel: Is the baniya the boogeyman there too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom