What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, manufacturing sidearms isn't that big of a deal. Not much technology involved in it to begin with, neither is it that much capital intensive.

First thing that needs to be done is a thorough analysis of demand..... I mean i spent last two years researching poultry and feed sector, looks pretty darn good.

Make chicken, not guns..... :P

are not branded guns made in factory using some level automation ... what kind of advantage will gun smiths bring?

Yara, manufacturing sidearms isn't that big of a deal. Not much technology involved in it to begin with, neither is it that much capital intensive.

First thing that needs to be done is a thorough analysis of demand..... I mean i spent last two years researching poultry and feed sector, looks pretty darn good.

Make chicken, not guns..... :P

Same :blink:

I have been thinking about investing my pocket money in a small poultry start up - few of my friends have made a fortune out of it. :blink:

Feed ------ thats capital intensive from my perspective !

hey how are you? :D

image.png

None. All processes are controlled numerically, bar couple initial operations and final QC........ the thing is here you need to be innovative.... every one can make a pistol from steel and standard alloys...... this is where I can most definitely bring in my "knowledge" in metallurgy and composites...... design isn't that big of a deal.......... and then implementing the perfect shop floor manufacturing methodologies and scheduling will reduce the costs..... these are all my fields..... I can basically run whole simulation models..... mechanical....... and financial....... and reach an informed decision........

are not branded guns made in factory using some level automation ... what kind of advantage will gun smiths bring?

I have been thinking about investing my pocket money in a small poultry start up - few of my friends have made a fortune out of it. :blink:

Seriously, I've also seen people profit from investing in the food industry one way or another :o

Meri jan.... do you know what's going to be the increase in demand for "protein" in the next 4 years (pakistan) alone???? 800%..... MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA..... now you get why I've been researching it.... :yay:

No, it's not that capital intensive.... I already have negotiations going for the most "critical" part of feed..... to manufacture it in Pakistan...... (Layyah to be exact)..... the amino acid pellets....... I'm almost there......... :cheesy:

@Hyperion @Aeronaut have you guys noticed the American weapons available in some arm dealing shops in Pakistan? I know a guy who bought an entire set of weaponry and it seemed legit. Is that illegal?

Last edited by a moderator:
Go through this :

Stateless in Bangladesh and Pakistan

A quote from the above : “My father’s name is Khalil-uddin, please write down his name and take a picture of him. Give it to Zia-ul-Haque and tell him my father suffered and died for Pakistan."

' @Hyperion @Secur @genmirajborgza786 @Marshmallow @Talon @Aeronaut @balixd @W.11 @chauvunist @LoveIcon @jaibi @Hermione G @Mirzay @M-48 @Mamba @Slav Defence @Spring Onion @Awesome @ZYXW @pk_baloch @niaz @JonAsad @waz @Xeric @Thorough Pro @p(-)0ENiX @RazPaK @A1Kaid @Developereo

@hyperiron @Aeronaut have you guys noticed the American weapons available in some arm dealing shops in Pakistan? I know a guy who bought an entire set of weaponry and it seemed legit. Is that illegal?

If they are auto/semi auto without licenses - most definitely illegal.

@jaibi gave ur id to @RAMPAGE
btw jaibi u look like a fun guy!
Btw you know that park infornt to CEO cantts house?
You can see me there often drinking Malt and PDFing plus you know what :flirt:

Meri jan.... do you know what's going to be the increase in demand for "protein" in the next 4 years (pakistan) alone???? 800%..... MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA..... now you get why I've been researching it.... :yay:

No, it's not that capital intensive.... I already have negotiations going for the most "critical" part of feed..... to manufacture it in Pakistan...... (Layyah to be exact)..... the amino acid pellets....... I'm almost there......... :cheesy:

You are a rich fukker - i'm a confused undergraddy who knows shitt about shitt's shitt and how it hits the fan.

I know there is a lot of money in this area should you pull your act together - good luck to you ---i'll bug you when i have the capital to start up my experiment :D ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom