What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
No No, i posted a post in that day, and then the thread was closed.

I am not half, but full bong

Indeed, being a Bangladeshi and all. But your not a Bong- not the way we see it or even most BDians. You're a BDian.

@S.U.R.B., sarkar, thank you for your hospitality at whatever thread.... we Naswareez truly appreciate it..... now you can once again continue with your diplomat status in our kingdom

My lord ,i have to confess the pleasure and honor is all mine.But i can sense how much distressful it was for everyone to stay in that cave.:D
It probably was a rugged terrain exercise for the minions.

I'm very happy to see you back on your throne.It does look elegant.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am Indian first, then PaKian, then BDian

Going through the evolution of Bangladesh as a nation are we. Na re, tumi Bangladeshi, tumar ghor Bangladeshe, tomar desh Bangladesh.

So West in Bengali means Bong ? :unsure:

No you dodo! That's what we Indians colloquially call Bengalis. Like we call Malyalis- Mallu.

Its an uniquely Indian thing where sitting with friends you can, in moments absent of otherwise intelligent or witty humor, make fun of their state and statehood. For example I keep telling my "Mallu" friend to paddle a canoe to Sri Lanka whenever he annoys me- no- you won't get it.

@Hyperion - I heard from a reliable source that @Marshmallow today kicked & punched a girl at school because she made fun of Iran ! :cray:

What has happened to Marsha ? :cray:

I still remember that she used to be a good kid when growing up & she'd often stand next to me, when she was only tall enough to come up to my waist, & tuck my shirt & say 'Armstrong Bhai......Biscuit khanaaa haiiii' & I'd go to the market & bring some for her !

But now she goes about beating people up because they're not Persians or because they happen to praise Hazrat Armstrong as being one of the Greatest Pakistani to have ever lived - Meiiin neiii isss Persian Cow keiii saaath aisaaa kiyaaa kar diyaaa that she hates me so much ! :cry:

So you'd basically call a Kahmiri a "Kashew"? That sounds about right!!!! :laughcry:

'K'ashew Buttsy...... makes more sense, colloquially that is! :D

No you dodo! That's what we Indians colloquially call Bengalis. Like we call Malyalis- Mallu.

Its an uniquely Indian thing where sitting with friends you can, in moments absent of otherwise intelligent or witty humor, make fun of their state and statehood. For example I keep telling my "Mallu" friend to paddle a canoe to Sri Lanka whenever he annoys me- no- you won't get it.

@Hyperion - I heard from a reliable source that @Marshmallow today kicked & punched a girl at school because she made fun of Iran ! :cray:

What has happened to Marsha ? :cray:

I still remember that she used to be a good kid when growing up & she'd often stand next to me, when she was only tall enough to come up to my waist, & tuck my shirt & say 'Armstrong Bhai......Biscuit khanaaa haiiii' & I'd go to the market & bring some for her !

But now she goes about beating people up because they're not Persians or because they happen to praise Hazrat Armstrong as being one of the Greatest Pakistani to have ever lived - Meiiin neiii isss Persian Cow keiii saaath aisaaa kiyaaa kar diyaaa that she hates me so much ! :cry:

Sorry, but @Marshmallow caught on to the fact that you're not a very likable person.:coffee:

Try and be more like me or @Hyperion.:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom