What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Planning to harr tarha ke karne chahye na Janab.Dushman e Ja'n ke liye bhe or Rufqa e Zaman ke liye bhee.

(Also i'm a Human ,few policies can get changed depending upon the extreme/unseen circumstances.....)

bhai ... you are completely opposite of me.. I live life as it come ..and you seem to plan your days when you will have sex, on calender ... :cheesy:

You are on the right path.... that's exactly my path..... would be babies are going to get au pairs from various faiths and nationalities. They are going to learn different languages from age zero.

Any talk of religion will be banned at home... however, they will only observe when their dad prays, or how their mom prays..... son will be son of gun just like his dad, and little baby angel daughter will be loved like nothing else in this universe...

I'll even go as far as to make sure they don't call me "dad", rather call me by my name... I don't want their heads confused with such structures... they need to grow up ruthless, no respect for such ****..... :D

Gentlemen, though i'm not in the league of the married folks.
But as a matter of principal i do believe that the children should be given a handful level of guidance in choosing their life partners that proves helpful and this process should never cross their level of comfort .Their growth and learning curve must not get stunted by our useless trimming techniques,as it'll be better for both the generations at least.I would not like to turn my descendants into puppets.They must enjoy the game of shortlisting the candidates from a rather bigger gene pool.

Regarding my son,i'll tell him to try a Non-Muslim mate, if he wants to and is courageous enough.(I'm not that much unfortunately ,to be very frank)
About my would be daughter,my princess,well she'll get a free hand after the initial few years of teenage nurturing.I hope i'll be able to find a mother for her who'll know her better than me.

So, it's a destination too far and i'm on a different island right now.For all that to happen i'll need to cross a bridge and i'll cross that bridge when i come to it.:lol:

I even know what I am going to do 17 years down the path.... I mean down to months.....(provided if I'm alive)....... :cheesy:

bhai ... you are completely opposite of me.. I live life as it come ..and you seem to plan your days when you will have sex, on calender ... :cheesy:

Allah doesn't interfere.........he made the system, defined the parameters..... left us with free will....... and rest of nature is moving on momentum.....therefore the statement in erroneous.

Howz my new signature guys???

oh my god @Hyperion is taking over the PDF every topics. :taz:

Who are these Memon community? What do you think of these people?

Most Memons are religious and family oriented, and their lives are deeply rooted in Islamic tradition. Almost all marriages are still arranged by parents, in the past, bride and groom did not even meet until night of wedding. Now, many family permit meeting of couple with supervised courtship before and after the engagement. The degree to which the children are consulted depends on the family, a matchmaker, an elderly lady, sometimes is employed for a suitable search. Womenfolk generally play important role in selection and negotiation of wedding arrangements. The negotiation generally includes whether the couple will stay with groom’s parent or have their own accommodation.

Last edited by a moderator:

you posted it already mate .. we got a memon on the forum if you want more info.

Dude, I rarely venture out of Naswarville........ so what's your beef with me?? :D

i think parents should trust their children's choice and if one makes mistake one, one can try again... its not the end of the world.
Most people today want to have some level of financial stability before commiting, which means they have enough social interaction and they have understanding of what they are doing.

Yeah sure,that is the summary of what i just mentioned.You must not waste your's and their time in the later part of their life with useless nitpicking.I really pity on the parents who wake up when their offspring crosses the 25 years mark and then they start feeling the responsibility.

Help them, be there and get them on with the world when they need you the most instead of starting building a dam during a rainy season.

Considering that i'm a bit lucky in that department i'll like the next generation to reap the same benefits.

General sketch, not the exact plan.....:D

you posted it already mate .. we got a memon on the forum if you want more info.

it was unanswered, I am waiting.

Dude, I rarely venture out of Naswarville........ so what's your beef with me?? :D

You taking over every places, where I am going, lol?

The title should be change to Hyperion's Naswarville Guru 101. :pissed:

Nahin yara, later on in life, such relations can be used as weapon (emotional blackmail)...... I know what I'm doing....

I want them to develop their own personalities, and their brain develop without any such conditioning.... when they are 15 - 17, they can wish to call me whatever they want.

Are you crazy. that's the best part of being a father !!!!

You should be glad I don't get out more often...... ask the ones at receiving end of my posts...... :woot:

it was unanswered, I am waiting.

You taking over every places, where I am going, lol?

The title should be change to Hyperion's Naswarville Guru 101. :pissed:

Nahin yara, later on in life, such relations can be used as weapon (emotional blackmail)...... I know what I'm doing....

I want them to develop their own personalities, and their brain develop without any such conditioning.... when they are 15 - 17, they can wish to call me whatever they want.
You don't have daddy issues, do you ? :lol:

hey @greencold .... whatcha doin here ??? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom