What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
abd57143925ca590e56c5ba7580231b5_large.jpg

From left to right: Dr. Farhan Baluch, Kai Chang, Jens Windau, Dr. Christian Siagian, Debra Chiang

c78f03a1160c9c442be22e1570dadc03_large.png

more: ZEUS: The World's First ALL-IN-ONE 3D Printer / Copy Machine by AIO Robotics — Kickstarter

@Jessica_L

Come here and talk to me. Forget those Iranians and Arabs. They write all bs, so there is no point in arguing with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jessica_L

Come here and talk to me. Forget those Iranians and Arabs. They write all bs, so there is no point in arguing with them.

I agree! People these days damn! Plus that british israeli crackhead isn't even banned yet. He broke alot of rules here.

I agree! People these days damn! Plus that british israeli crackhead isn't even banned yet. He broke alot of rules here.

Just forget about it and chill.

Now post some of the music you are listening to these days.

Just forget about it and chill.

Now post some of the music you are listening to these days.

I lost my faith in rap music because of (lil wayne lord of rings lookin gremlin) and (drake droopy the dog). I used to listen to bhangra music only like a few songs. What about you?

I lost my faith in rap music because of (lil wayne lord of rings lookin gremlin) and (drake droopy the dog). I used to listen to bhangra music only like a few songs. What about you?

I like 90's rap. Nas, Wu-tang, and all dat good ****.

I listen to a lot of Pakistani music.

Can you understand Urdu fairly well?

Listen to this song.

I like 90's rap. Nas, Wu-tang, and all dat good ****.

I listen to a lot of Pakistani music.

Can you understand Urdu fairly well?

Listen to this song.

Not fairly well but I can pick up some words.However reading it really difficult.

Not fairly well but I can pick up some words.However reading it really difficult.

Do you watch Pakistani dramas?

If not, I can recommend some with english subs. If you watch those, your language skills will get way better.

Do you watch Pakistani dramas?

If not, I can recommend some with english subs. If you watch those, your language skills will get way better.

I don't really watch any kind of dramas but if they will help improve my urdu then I'd go for it.

I don't really watch any kind of dramas but if they will help improve my urdu then I'd go for it.

Watch this drama. It has english subtitles. It will help, and you might actually like the story. This drama went viral in Pakistan.

@Hyperion

Why is the Capo's compound so empty today ???

find out and i might consider making you a Made man in my family :D !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom