What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
which mod did you download

but i think the version of command and conquer was an old one..... thats why it didnt play..........................
btw i am downloading CnC zero hour through torrent

Morning..... Manti, Mambi, HG, Alpheena, Rampi, IK all other friends online right now!!! :)

how are you emperor

FIne Alphee... was tired like hell........ one heck of a week........ travelled like yesterday all day..... missed a flight... then had to take three different ones to come back..... reached early today........

So how is the Empire doing?? Have u been shielding all the lovely maidens of Naswarville? :D

but i think the version of command and conquer was an old one..... thats why it didnt play..........................
btw i am downloading CnC zero hour through torrent

how are you emperor

Konsa... anything to do with Chalgozays or Khajoors.......?

you missed a good troll thread... :P

Tumharee mot kee date set karr raha hai... :D

kis cheez ka saal reh gya hai ?

FIne Alphee... was tired like hell........ one heck of a week........ travelled like yesterday all day..... missed a flight... then had to take three different ones to come back..... reached early today........

So how is the Empire doing?? Have u been shielding all the lovely maidens of Naswarville? :D

Konsa... anything to do with Chalgozays or Khajoors.......?

Tumharee mot kee date set karr raha hai... :D
@ZYXW hasnt been online for long #sad

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger:
I had 17.9 BMI 3 months ago and now it is 19.1.So in 3 months ma body has changed from underweight to normalweight category.
I used to think that my will remian thin no matter how hard i eat.But the thing is that our body has higher metabolism rate than rest of other,that's why our body can't store fat.
The only solution is to increase Food intake.Your daily cal. should be around 2600-2800 to gain extra Kgs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom