What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys need to get your act together and stop swindling our money.

We expats go to other countries, work and bring money into the country.

You guys just eat paya and funnel our money back to these countries.

Oh bhai you're not sending the money back out of love for your country - You're sending it back to your loved ones you've left behind otherwise you would be investing a portion of those remittances into FDI !

Secondly aaap tou wahaaan khush haiiin naaa ? We'd take care of the country....we didn't run away for greener pastures !

Hurrr wakt agar hameiin jo apneiii biwi bachooon kei liyeee paisee bheejteiii ho woh jataaanaa hiii ataaa haii na tou naaa bhejooo - Thoriii aur museebat aaa jaiii giii hum purrr....purrr hum phir bhi Pakistan mein khush haiiin ! Aaap ko aaap kiii Amreekii zindagiii mubarik hooo humeiiin apnii Pakistani zindagiii mubarik haiii !

Baaat jo abhiii bigriii hoiii haiii....bunaaa leiiin geiii !

No.

I am waiting for Waar, which I think is never ever going to realize. I think they are just trolling Pakistanis.
I know right!

Oh bhai you're not sending the money back out of love for your country - You're sending it back to your loved ones you've left behind otherwise you would be investing a portion of those remittances into FDI !

Secondly aaap tou wahaaan khush haiiin naaa ? We'd take care of the country....we didn't run away for greener pastures !

Hurrr wakt agar hameiin jo apneiii biwi bachooon kei liyeee paisee bheejteiii ho woh jataaanaa hiii ataaa haii na tou naaa bhejooo - Thoriii aur museebat aaa jaiii giii hum purrr....purrr hum phir bhi Pakistan mein khush haiiin ! Aaap ko aaap kiii Amreekii zindagiii mubarik hooo humeiiin apnii Pakistani zindagiii mubarik haiii !

Baaat jo abhiii bigriii hoiii haiii....bunaaa leiiin geiii !

Even by sending money only to my loved ones,(which is bs) I am still helping to stimulate the economy.

You guys will start selling the country to the Indians for bowls of paya and nihari. :lol:

Even by sending money only to my loved ones,(which is bs) I am still helping to stimulate the economy.

You guys will start selling the country to the Indians for bowls of paya and nihari. :lol:

Abbaiii ullleiii kei kaaaan.....business mein lagaaa tou stimuli meleiii gaaa....ghar biwi ko naiii kapreiii leineiii kei liyeee nahin !

As if Indians can cook ! :lol:

Abbaiii ullleiii kei kaaaan.....business mein lagaaa tou stimuli meleiii gaaa....ghar biwi ko naiii kapreiii leineiii kei liyeee nahin !

As if Indians can cook ! :lol:

Still, even if woman buy clothes, clothes trader makes money, and also a boost for textile industry.

And Indians can not cook for ****. Agreed.

Still, even if woman buy clothes, clothes trader makes money, and also a boost for textile industry.

And Indians can not cook for ****. Agreed.

Woh tou hum bhi kar raheiii haiiin ! :blink:

Indeed Agreed...I ate Palak Paneer in Singapore at an Indian Restaurant & then I felt like washing my tongue ! :bad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom