What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know about the hospital but i'm under attack right now as we are speaking.I can't take the lethal blows i'm expecting to receive.

And you guyz here are also talking about taking away that privilege of mine of being a "chotta sa" doc at a local hospital dokan.:cry:
So my place of last respite is under a threat as well?

Seedha sa kahein na ,someone wants me to die on the road.

LOL bro....:D is everything okey???? :lol:

the reason i loved earlier versions were because of the timeline they were set it, and the cities were much better, there were no muskets, just sword fighting.....didnt like the AC3 because of its timeline....

Yeah, renaissance Italy, & the holy land during the Crusades have been the best periods throughout the series so far. Besides that, Altair & Ezio Auditore were interesting protagonists compared to Rahtonhaketon, whose story was a bit boring.

The cities in the earlier parts were historic & are remnants of ancient civilizations, they are bound to be more interesting than 18th century cities of the New World.

The sword fights would have remained interesting in part 3 if they hadn't introduced the Tomahawk. In my opinion, the muskets made the combat slightly more interesting, but I did eventually get bored of fighting soldiers that pretty much carried the same weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom