What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you roll your eyes after saying thank you? Weird! :rolleyes:

Let me know if you need any help setting up Tor, Adobe Flash, etc.

You will never be able to appreciate or understand my avatar unless you play Assassin's Creed.

I could explain it to you, but I doubt a being made out of sugar, gelatin, water, & corn syrup would understand. :laughcry: :rofl:

Even if marshmallows ever had a brain, they would eventually end up being destroyed.

This picture demonstrates my point. :rofl: :rofl:

oh god never knew mera pi articles liky huey hy on wikipedia:rolleyes1::dirol: thnx for informin...

Assassin's Creed?:undecided: wth is dis?:undecided: think its som game ? i play out door games more...not like som crazy old ppl wid weak bones n eyesight dat enjoyin stayin in more as the world outside doesnt attract thm anymore....jk

ty ok ill ask u when i will download it > :rolleyes: <

@al-Hasani well not 20 yet next month. Yeah I guess I only have older sisters so I was screwed for a good part of my childhood watching whatever they dictated. :cray: I hate soccer mate but I remember I played goalie once for my hs and was really good, probably because I could use my hands to catch incoming balls. I prefer American football. :smokin:

My favorite team.
Pittsburgh Steelers Highlights 1933-2011 - YouTube

Haha yeah I remember everyone was an Allen Iverson fan along with their team fans but I always was a Lakers fan but I liked Tracey Mcgrady instead as an individual player. Actually Odom may come back this year, lets see what happens we need to get someone nice in 2014 free agency though. I was hoping for Paul George he is a beast and young but he says he wants to stay with his team.

Nah it will always be soccer for me. :rofl: Nah I hate cricket I prefer baseball over it makes way more sense to me but my favorite sports in order are football, boxing, basketball, baseball. Its alright that video with shaq was hilarious.

This video is hilarious Shaqtin' A Fool Special 2013 HD | Bloopers from the NBAs 2012-2013 season - YouTube

Check out all the shaqtin fool videos trust me. OH yeah did you know Shaq is a Muslim? :P

Last edited by a moderator:
@al-Hasani well not 20 yet next month. Yeah I guess I only have older sisters so I was screwed for a good part of my childhood watching whatever they dictated. :cray: I hate soccer mate but I remember I played goalie once for my hs and was really good, probably because I could use my hands to catch incoming balls. I prefer American football. :smokin:

My favorite team.
Pittsburgh Steelers Highlights 1933-2011 - YouTube

Haha yeah I remember everyone was an Allen Iverson fan along with their team fans but I always was a Lakers fan but I liked Tracey Mcgrady instead as an individual player. Actually Odom may come back this year, lets see what happens we need to get someone nice in 2014 free agency though. I was hoping for Paul George he is a beast and young but he says he wants to stay with his team.

Nah it will always be soccer for me. :rofl: Nah I hate cricket I prefer baseball over it makes way more sense to me but my favorite sports in order are football, boxing, basketball, baseball. Its alright that video with shaq was hilarious.

This video is hilarious Shaqtin' A Fool Special 2013 HD | Bloopers from the NBAs 2012-2013 season - YouTube

Check out all the shaqtin fool videos trust me.

LOL. I love football. Played it for years. Still do it here in Denmark on a amateur level. I was quite good and had potential but my laziness spoiled that dream so I had to stick to chemical engineering and university life and the books.

I don't know ANYTHING about American football nearly. Just a few teams, players and I watched the Super Bowl a few times.

LOL, you reminded me of that Tracy McGrady guy. I think he played for Orlando. I remember him from a PS2 basketball game I had.

Paul George is talented but loses focus too often IMO. He was impressing against the Heat's though.

Yeah, like boxing too. A lot actually. Looks like we had a similar taste in sports, LOL. Don't know baseball that much. Never watched a full game. Only American sport I know a lot about and watch regularly is basketball. I was even here commenting on the final.:D

Haha, Shaq is a legend. Did you know that he converted to Islam?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom