Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
A spoiler.... this guy looks a lot like me.... A LOT......... :P

Btw, why is dad making the breakfast???? You do it.... :D

while dad makes breakfast.... babes, still on music? :P

Last edited by a moderator:
agaya... kahan tha bhadwe... :pissed:
Actualy I was busy elswhere, and wasn't going to log on for some time atleast but I recieved emails from some people bringing my attention here! :D
So what u doin?!

Actualy I was busy elswhere, and wasn't going to log on for some time atleast but I recieved emails from some people bringing my attention here! :D
So what u doin?!

TBH its called bhave bardhana . remember your ban time dude :P ...

A spoiler.... this guy looks a lot like me.... A LOT......... :P

Btw, why is dad making the breakfast???? You do it.... :D

Does he??? :woot::woot: ....well now you know what I will be staring at when I am not staring at your avatar on pdf ;) LOL

Haha Hypey my dad spoils me to the core....yeah I will have to once I start dorming....now hush and let me enjoy the perks of being at home......actually i'll make u hush up :kiss3: :D LOL

So what u doin?!
me watching some telly. :pop:

hain? :fie: btw how are you? Health kaisi hay? :D

yeah.. I forgot to ask .. @Imran Khan... how is your health imm the dim... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Girls should be spolied to the core by fathers..... I'm more than sure that I'll love my daughter to the ends of this universe......
She will come first, and the rest of the world will begin where she says yes........ :smitten:

Does he??? :woot::woot: ....well now you know what I will be staring at when I am not staring at your avatar on pdf ;) LOL

Haha Hypey my dad spoils me to the core....yeah I will have to once I start dorming....now hush and let me enjoy the perks of being at home......actually i'll make u hush up :kiss3: :D LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom