What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both American and UK citizens can travel to each other's country thanks to Visa waiver program. If I understand correctly... The agreement is between USA and the whole of Europe so what that program allows is that you can visit USA/UK without obtaining a visa if you are on vacation as a tourist but you would require a business or work visa if your purpose of travel is indifferent.

Passport holders of any first world nation can travel to roughly 160-175 countries without the need to obtain a visa bit they cannot work in most of the countries. After the freedom of movement agreement within Europe.. now European citizens can travel, work, live in any other EU country without any restriction but this rule only applies within Europe. If an American, Canadian or Austrian citizen wishes to come and reside in any of the Eh countries + Switzerland and Norway... They would need to see permit for that

Hope I was clear enough in explaining few basic rules of visa policy?

Yeah I knew about the visa policy, but I never knew that you are a British Citizen. But now I know, hence it became crystal clear! Thanks for explaining though!

After US, I plan to travel to Europe to work. Really would like to visit Europe. But for the time being my next target is 2014 Brazil World Cup!! :D

You are going too easy :cheers:

The very thought of it gives me chills, if its done to my little brother, i will chop that son of a ***** bit by bit with a rusty knife and feed him his body parts, until he runs out of body parts- over a VERY long period of time. When he runs out of parts to be fed to him, i'll stick my knife through his brain!

The very thought of it gives me chills, if its done to my little brother, i will chop that son of a ***** bit by bit with a rusty knife and feed him his body parts, until he runs out of body parts- over a VERY long period of time. When he runs out of parts to be fed to him, i'll stick my knife through his brain!
are you talking about me !!!

dont know hoggol..
mainshor? - man's
zonmo - birth
azad - azad
izzat - izzat
odhikar - right
loia - ?

Hoggol-shokol-every/all
loi-nie-with

Word to word translation=All humans' born happen free and dignity plus rights with.
What it means-All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.

I have a better one..... they should be put through a commercial meat mincing machine alive..... then made sausage for dogs..... and given fee-sabeel-lillah to all the hungry animals in the country..... :pissed:
Their meat isn't worth dogs or pigs :cheers:

ok guys leave that @RAMPAGE issue , no more..................................................................................

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom