What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
It means he can even remember the order of the verses, in addition to the whole thing deposited in his memory banks.... basically a huge index file along with the master records.... :D

wow.. thats nice.. coz if somebody asks me how much is 14 * 7 ..... I will start from fourteen twos are... threes are...

Nope. It's not. It's part of prayers. Thanking God for his creation, his ultimate good taste, emphasis to detail...... and then his gift of free-will bestowed upon us, to appreciate his handiwork in different mediums...... :cheesy:

So if i say @Brotherhood is the most handsome guy on webby's planet so ye tharkiness nhi hai :cheesy:

NOW NEVER ASK ME ABOUT *MEDIUMS* :woot:

Never ..... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, I started to memorize it as well, however, then I got bored........ :D

Good for all of you, my subjects that I didn't finish....... else your emperor would've become just like Zarvan...... :cheesy:

wow.. thats nice.. coz if somebody asks me how much is 14 * 7 ..... I will start from fourteen twos are... threes are...

he's something else !

uske baad engineering? you got engg entrance there?

Actually, I started to memorize it as well, however, then I got bored........ :D

Good for all of you, my subjects that I didn't finish....... else your emperor would've become just like Zarvan...... :cheesy:

you missed the trick.. you got to swing forward and backward.. that helps in filling memory optimally... its like filling a jar with curry powder..

Yara, there is thin line between 'tharkiness' and appreciating the handiwork of the Almighty.......... now for your statement....

Now this would be OK to say:

1. I admire the God who created Brotherhood. (eik tareef Allah kee)
2. I want to touch this awesome creation of God. (eik tareef Allah kee aur eik apna maksad)
3. I want to be next to this amazing of God's creations. (Allah kee tareef aur apna maksad eik sath)

Illegal statements would be:

1. Brotherhood is an amazing guy
2. Brotherhood looks so nice.
3. Brotherhood smells so nice... :cheesy:

So if i say @Brotherhood is the most handsome guy on webby's planet so ye tharkiness nhi hai :cheesy:

Never ..... :D

Lala, maine bhee parson kuch aisa hee kia tha.... jab begum or bhanjian gaye thay........ goli kha kay ...... kuttay bech kay 12 ghanttay so gayya.... :D

haha- i take pills to sleep sometimes. But these days i just shut the fone, so no one wakes me up. I wake up to freshness!

Lala, @Mirzay ko sakht phenti kee zaroorat hai! :D

@Aeronaut....

Not interested :coffee:

@ZYXW

Do you need a phenti Kashmiri girl? because i totally can. :P

@hinduguy ye itna muskil bhi nhi hai even more easy thn engg mera student tha he was zero in studies but completed 22 chapters of Quran.....
@Hyperion I started it as well but my teacher got married .... :(

The right to spank Zee Zuu rests just with me........ whenever she is naughty at night, or early morning....... :P

@ZYXW

haha- i take pills to sleep sometimes. But these days i just shut the fone, so no one wakes me up. I wake up to freshness!

@ZYXW

Do you need a phenti Kashmiri girl? because i totally can. :P

@hindguy ye itna muskil bhi nhi hai even more easy thn engg mera student tha he was zero in studies but completed 22 chapters of Quran.....
@Hyperion I started it as well but my teacher got married .... :(

my memory is very weak..so am jealous of people who can memorize anything..

Haye Allah.... tumm dono kee koi larraye to nahin chall rahee???? And look at me.... I was making all preparations to send Zee Zuu to ask for @Mirzay's hand in marriage for @Aeronaut.......

Love, do something about these two... khwa-m-khwa lartay rehtay hain..... if you succeed we can have a kick *** marriage in the empire..... :D
@ZYXW

Neither i'm

@Hyperion don't mention my name with him :angry:

Boll bhee do, Naswarville kee gummshudda sheh-zadee.... :D

Ask me Ask me Ask me .... :yay: :whistle:

@hindguy ye itna muskil bhi nhi hai even more easy thn engg mera student tha he was zero in studies but completed 22 chapters of Quran.....
han han kehna buhat aasaan hai :rolleyes:

its difficult to memorize it and even more difficult to remember it for the rest of your life .... !!!

han han kehna buhat aasaan hai :rolleyes:

its difficult to memorize it and even more difficult to remember it for the rest of your life .... !!!

It's easy to memorize but yeah hard to remember it for rest of life ,Everything need practice .

Haye Allah.... tumm dono kee koi larraye to nahin chall rahee???? And look at me.... I was making all preparations to send Zee Zuu to ask for @Mirzay's hand in marriage for @Aeronaut.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom