What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
what more insult they can do with this thread yaar . its not a sticky thread lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well, your approach is my approach : "shoot first and ask later"........ however, sometimes, as I mentioned earlier....... "the last sentence" "the last paragraph" is for the benefit of others to help them in digestion..... :D

They say to walk carefully in life; I say do one thing, walk in this lifetime and becareful in the next! Besides babe, good things in life may come to those that are cautious, but the best things never do :P
Rumi once said "Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation. Be notorious.”....even if it means living in your parent's basement at 40...haha persoallly I don't see much wrong with that :D

Btw, good morning babes..... :kiss3:
@ZYXW

Sun is exactly at the right angle today....... it's 12:04 PM here ........ :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
tell me mani, ar ou a big flirt in real life? :P

nah that is the one thing i can swear on ....never ever played with the felngs of anyone ....to be honest had plenty of chances ....but dun wana hurt anyone...i sincerely believe in "wat goes around comes around" and that "karma is a b!t(h" syndrome....only jump in when i think i have sumthng real for sum1 ......and once i jump in i go with everythng i have .....:)....that i can bet my life on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom