What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
tota lay lo...when he makes enough noise your mom would be like go get a chup innocent pet then you sneak in a chup kitten :woot:
Btw the problem my mother has is not the noise but the fur, the hair which as per my mom will be falling all over the house and especially the rooms, since they are carpeted.......

885174_135514646632753_948079114_o.jpg

mmmmuaaah :)

e 'mullah ke messani khala' ka howat hy? :D

Muhallah ki khalla =gossip khalla, jo idher ki baat udhar aur udhar ki idhar

lol i keep them on my bed. No hair problem dude

I know yar, i even told my mother i will shampoo them with sunsilk hair drop solution but she still says a big no.......i want a white chubby one so bad, just like snowbell

I know yar, i even told my mother i will shampoo them with sunsilk hair drop solution but she still says a big no.......i want a white chubby one so bad, just like snowbell
o bhai they're cute in the beginning but when they jump on ur lap in the middle of the night with their claws out out of no where when ur using ur laptop , they really freak u out !!!

Muhallah ki khalla =gossip khalla, jo idher ki baat udhar aur udhar ki idhar
Lmao... you mean 'maasi phappay kutni' aka 'beejamalo'?
................................ ................................ ................................................................................................................................

know yar, i even told my mother i will shampoo them with sunsilk hair drop solution but she still says a big no.......i want a white chubby one so bad, just like snowbell

Omg your mom sounds like mine ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom