What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaar ... I never understood in the first and then ... forgot my password and the site..... then tried logging in a few times.... now only remembered my password.... :laughcry:

welcome anyway... :) .. your kid must be 7 years old now.. :lol:

@nuclearpak Please check this out @Mani2020 @hinduguy trying to provoke angels they don't like Aman ki asha (peace) here ..... :D

angels ....duhhhhhh:no: ....lol aman ki asha was for across the borders ....that means u r admitting that u and @M-48 are real enemies to start off with .... @hinduguy caught them red handed

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaar ... I never understood in the first and then ... forgot my password and the site..... then tried logging in a few times.... now only remembered my password.... :laughcry:
any famous member you remember?

lolz.. tune sayad mera infraction history nahi dekha... :omghaha:

lol who told u to throw up the lame things on this forum ......
@WebMaster whenever i click to write a post an advertisement page opens up in a separate window...in few seconds i have dozens of these pages....wth is wrong ....why so many advertisements ....pissed

405354_139198989531255_108169449300876_170344_987164392_n.jpg

@Hyperion @ZYXW @Armstrong @Alpha1 @Talon @Marshmallow @HRK @Sadeera

@Talon look wat he is saying

@M-48 u settled the matter on just one bbq roll.....come on i m gonna give u a free lunch or a dinner in the restaurant of ur choice .....take off ur grudge ......bust @Mirzay :P

No ... I am very busy aik bbq roll k liye bohat dukh uthanay partay hain ... :cray:

No why would I .... ??

@Mirzay what do you think let's beat him ... :whistle:

lol yesterday u were the one complaining abt her and luk at the u turn .....looks like bbq roll has workd for @Mirzay :blink:

n dun u dare to even think off wat u just said ........:no:

No ... I am very busy aik bbq roll k liye bohat dukh uthanay partay hain ... :cray:

yeah i got that on gmail:omghaha:....poor u :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom