What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
yaar khatam ho gia hai btw ant commedy except how i met or big bang
@RAMPAGE
smallville (I got bored after some season)
Greys anatomy (also became boring after season 3)

Am currently watching arrow, CSI, NCIS, HAWAII 5.0, Burn notice, Franklin & Bash, suits

wait none of these are comedies ....hmmm....

I dont know your taste.. but I usually watch british comedy.. now a days.. I am mostly watching panel shows... like QI , or 'Would I lie to you' or 'mock the week'....
tv series main , 'miranda' , 'pramface' (you will like it) .. 'him and her' (you might hate it)
@hinduguy
wood eye lie to you is nice :angel: but sometimes I do not get their jokes...

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know your taste.. but I usually watch british comedy.. now a days.. I am mostly watching panel shows... like QI , or 'Would I lie to you' or 'mock the week'....
tv series main , 'miranda' , 'pramface' (you will like it) .. 'him and her' (you might hate it)
have u seen mind ur language

@RAMPAGE
what do u think will richard die?

How can you have so much power cuts, how do you manage it? It's anyhow so hot in our countries on top of that power cuts, why don't you folks catch your Govt. folks by collar and settle this. This is a big issue and should be settled.I know it as we used to face this earlier. Now the situation has improved and hardly there are power cuts.

yara it is a big scam.......first some investigators were thinking around 500$ scam but on detail investigation they are surprised one of the investigator committed suicide (neutral circle thinks he was murder) a multi billion $ scam.....

@RAMPAGE yes I watched mind your language as a kid... :angel:

Richard ko cancer hai naa? Well, I stopped watching after that...
nahi season 9 ki last episode mai richard ko current laga hai

@RAMPAGE psych is a comedy ...slightly kidding and low budget looking but still funny :P

have seen some of it... there is another old series like that (but sketch shows) called 'goodness gracious me' ...its good as well.
@hinduguy I liked 1 scene in particular

@RAMPAGE
smallville (I got bored after some season)

Am currently watching arrow, CSI, NCIS, HAWAII 5.0, Burn notice, Franklin & Bash, suits

wait none of these are comedies ....hmmm....

@hinduguy
wood eye lie to you is nice :angel: but sometimes I do not get their jokes...
yes, many panel shows are topical in nature and there are cultural references in jokes.. I dont get some of it as well...

btw, I am big on sketch shows.. there is a new ladies duo in 'watson and oliver' ... usually female comedians dont seem funny to me.. but these two are good..

oh....sorry to hear this.....but not to worry channels will surely on-air any new serials for women......we men are neglected segment of society..... :angel:
@HRK :rofl: nothing stops you from watching....you guys have dramas like rehaai, meray khawab raiza raiza , dil diya dehleez and what not :rofl:
@Mirzay oh @M-48 where art thou?!

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=143307" target="_blank">RAMPAGE</a></u> psych is a comedy ...slightly kidding and low budget looking but still funny :P

chunky lafunga is good... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom