What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
i always love to be .....pragmatism is wat i believe in .....

btw you can always try hair pulling, head banging, slapping , punching, kicking with @Mirzay .......you both can lock the room and start the game....

try to take off as much grudge as you both can so you dont have to fight over it on a forum .....

You think that we are kids like you .. :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oye, I do it in other threads... this is our home..... we play nice here..... come I'll give you free lessons in Arab / Iran related threads.... :devil:

inspired from you hypie..... always appreciated ur role...n tried to be like you....still not on that level but trying is the word here :P

Oye, I do it in other threads... this is our home..... we play nice here..... come I'll give you free lessons in Arab / Iran related threads.... :devil:

ever heard syndrome .....what goes around comes around :P

dats y they say karma is a b!t(h :laughcry:

a girl is challenging u....doob k mar ja....go n fight for your bachi kuchi izzat
735090_141281342709355_574815682_n.jpg

@Jazzbot

Cant really say anything , unless there is considerable evidence that the picture is real . Seems unlikely to me , who's that women anyway , mate ? Seemed very important in the whole episode for some reason . I myself was surprised at ' in front of the kids ' things , but it makes sense not to do so though their past actions would prove me wrong .

Same here, nothing can be said for sure unless something considerable will come out of it. However, their f!lthy past is enough to think they can pull of any such thing for popularity. The timing and place of this incident is very important, please look for once at the political scenario in NA-48 where this incident took place. Main competition was expected between PML-N and PTI in Na-48 by-elections, but N-League is considerably weak in this constituency against Asad Umer because of Anjum Aqeel (PML-N). Anjum Aqeel's supporters attacked local police station to free him, so he has got a very bad repute there. Now this drama has given lot of popularity to Zamurd Khan who's PPP's candidate from same constituency and how PPP asked for vote right after the drop scene is also notable..

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you wish to activate me? :devil:

Just remember, I take my time..... I never respond immediately....... :D

i am a peace lover ...but if devil hypie wants it to be this way ...... i can assure him of fierce response..... :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom