What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate ? :blink:

I don't hate any Iranians or even Indians for that matter - I don't hate anyone ! :hitwall:

But I don't like what Iran has become; the Shah of Iran was a good friend of Pakistan...a very good friend & woe on to us for that allowing him to stay here when he was expelled from his own country ! Pakistan too was a great country & now we're down in the dumps partly because of what the Iranians, the Saudis & other powers to be did here but mostly because of our own faults.

And your Grandma isn't an Iranian anymore....shes one of us ! Shes a Pakistani ! :pakistan:

We've got many Proud Pakistanis of Persian Descent living here ! :smitten:

i'm agree with u .......:agree:

heartbreak.png
broken-heart.jpg

OK fine no joke on you! :angry:
@Armstrong can take that position! now stop @Armstrong -ing!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@huda : No I haven't watched that movie yet ! :undecided:
@Talon : What the heck is Armstrong-ing ? :what:

according to @Talon asking a lot of stupid questions!

The word was crazy I believe! :blink:

Lets see...

anything under drama king is @alpha1cavalier so we say stop doing @alpha1cavalier
too someone asks too many questions esp crazy questions we can go stop @Armstrong -ing me!
if homo topic comes up we can go no @hinduguy stuff here!! :D
if kissi ki shadi hui then we go yeh @Zakii ho giyea! :P @LoveIcon I cant remember what I had in mind for you! :D

@Armstrong tunnay yeh like kiya uppar say poochta hai what is @Armstrong - ing! :angry:

@Talon : If I were to read every single post on Naswarabad do you think we'd ever get anywhere ? :what:

I just spread the love by thanking as many as I can ! :D
@Neptune : I hate you ! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom