What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
527626_396523823746524_173039530_n.jpg

299084_10151327538518184_293209607_n.jpg

Is per aap logon ka kya comment hai?

That was not deliberate, Mullah brigade is always up to something, millions of Pakistanis have Muhammad as first name and most of the time you will see their name written on different kind of papers and documents laying on grounds and waste-bins - So hang 'em all.

I'll tell you what exactly is wrong with that picture... Luffy basically from time to time feels very heavy-headed, frustrated and angry, his face flushes with rage, his eyes become two dark holes as hollow as deep, dead space, his lips curl in an enraged snarl... during these times he feels the need to cool down. I have basically suggested dipping his entire head and face in water but he does a very weird thing. To feel secure, manly and strong he cuts the hair from his head and pastes them around his pelvis in an attempt to feel tough as this is a central part to his identity. Then basically he whines over everything. Think of him as this guy:

Bully Picks A Fight And Gets Beat Down Hard - Video

I am sure he is as thin as a stick but is standing behind some bodybuilder model you can buy at some scrap shop for an Afghani or two... oops sorry a rupee as Pakistani rupees continue to be used in Afghanistan.

A teddy bear was named Muhammed by a girl and mullah's booked her under the blasphemy law... that law is one fun little law for the mullah cult

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom