What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
How were our members in their childhood? Now here let me post a few members historical profiles and young pictures :professor: :

This is @A.Rafay's childhood picture:

funny-baby-parcel.jpg

As you can see he was pampered by a Saudi Shiekh in Saudi Arabia and carried around in a plastic bag all day long...

This is @Armstrong as a kid trolling a particularly notorious troll:

1.jpg

As you can see from this picture... pulling cats by the tail in his childhood he grey up to be a spammer and troll.

This is @KRAIT as a kid:

funny_child_foto.jpg

As you can see he is like this from a very young age. Now his future girlfriend (someone from Naswar corner) will gift him this malt. :D

This is @arp2041:

Funny-child-1.jpg

He looks overexcited yes but he was always like this.

This is @KingMamba93 mashar of naswar corner:

BabyBeard.jpg

He has a beard too, MashaAllah but most of our elders have beards.

Last but not least this is @Hyperion :

marijuana-baby.jpg

As you can see his addiction to naswar/weed/hashish can also be seen here.

I am probably one of the youngest members on this forum, why do I have a beard??.. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the perceived age, according to maturity of posts, or maybe @haviZsultan is high on some stuff. I guarantee you, whatever it is, it's not sanctioned by us. The guy was high, even before he became a regular on this thread! :confused:

I am probably one of the youngest members on this forum, why do I have a beard??.. :confused:

It's the perceived age, according the maturity of posts, or maybe @haviZsultan is high on some stuff. I guarantee you, whatever it is, it's not sanctioned by us. The guy was high, even before he became a regular on this thread! :confused:

He might be high, I agree with that. He makes a lot of sense though too bad he writes an essay in every post to get his point across!! Summarizing is best. :cheesy:

He might be high, I agree with that. He makes a lot of sense though too bad he writes an essay in every post to get his point across!! Summarizing is best. :cheesy:

Think of this... the average length of a novellete is about 35-40000 words and they are in fashion these days for Pakistani authors (ie the reluctant fundamentalist by Mohsin Hamid)...
The average length of a novel is 60,000-70,000 words...

Havi Sultan's novel is 240,000 words...

First time authors usually have books that are very short and their plot concise. Mine has dozens of characters...

The average length of an article is 800-1000 though newspapers want it to be shorter, perhaps 600 words.

Havi Sultan's articles on average are 1200-1800 words...

:hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

No offense king mamba and @A.Rafay. Decided to have you as a part of the fun. :D

BTW Naswar corner is the most famous place around here... why haven't you guys formed up a (PDF) lobby that can be an example to those members in US, UK or Canada... no wonder we can't guard our interests and these countries smack my ***. :angry:

Naswarites should unite and be suggesting their own mods, think-tanks and opinionators. Anyone in? :undecided:

Yara, I reckon it's the ******* weather! :angry:

In my room the temperature is closer to 9-10 degrees C & thats freezing my buttt off ! :fie:

The heater wouldn't work because the gas pressure is too low & the electric heater wouldn't because the electricity is out for another hour at least.

But I'm not depressed because of that ! I just woke up in the evening today & God do I hate myself right now.

5 Degrees Celsius, but the 'feels like' factor is -2. :blink:

About 10 years ago, it used to be -4,4 degrees in the month. Tbh, I can't really be mad at global warming.

In my room the temperature is closer to 9-10 degrees C & thats freezing my buttt off ! :fie:

The heater wouldn't work because the gas pressure is too low & the electric heater wouldn't because the electricity is out for another hour at least.

But I'm not depressed because of that ! I just woke up in the evening today & God do I hate myself right now.

Wet dream?

It happens bro, nothing to worry about.:bounce:

Yara, my house is at perfect 26 degrees, and I'm in my shorts. No problem there either. It's the mood dude, whoever I meet looks sad, and that in turns makes me wonder, why are they sad?

I get sad due to environment around me. I need happy people as friends. God I hate people who don't enjoy little things in life! :angry:

I am beyond depressed right now !

What happened Why so depressed!

9-10 degree is nothing Here in KSA in my city its 5-6 at night and 3-4 in morning!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom