What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
@both pashtun and aryans are the same they both are naswarheads!{no offence its actually a compliment}

Ooh my naswar?

@isro2222 say check karro. He'll have better info. Better yet, let's make him a permanent member and assign him Naswarabad Aeronautics ministry? He surely will keep all the Greys at bay!!!

As minister of defense, I should probably check out his background. I will get back to you but it is not looking good as of right now, rumor has it he is an omega.

@isro2222 say check karro. He'll have better info. Better yet, let's make him a permanent member and assign him Naswarabad Aeronautics ministry? He surely will keep all the Greys at bay!!!

You did not just summon isro here!! Now we will be lucky if we make it out alive! :undecided:

I think it would be a good idea but isro is a Reptilian and we are just human simpletons, I do not think he will oblige. :D

@Hyperion
Isnt the post of Füher empty? and do teach me the terminology i.e.greys?etc!
Fuher of the fourth reich Naswarabad
The whole world shall feel the wrath of NASWAR!

Same mistake romans did.... They laughed.... And than they got the result.... i will keep doing the job given to me. i been adviced not to force anyone.... i just have to tell them and good karmic beings will listen to me.... So i decided not to reply people who here to make fun....

Announcement

After careful consideration, we the management have decided to issue provisional citizenship to the following member, as long as he adheres strictly to the code of conduct of Naswarabad, and does not post anything on topic, or anything which makes any sense, whatsoever!

Welcome @haviZsultan to Naswarabad. Few have made it.
@KingMamba93, please prepare a roster for Havi, and issue him a list of threads to troll.

@Hyperion
Isnt the post of Füher empty? and do teach me the terminology i.e.greys?etc!
Fuher of the fourth reich Naswarabad
The whole world shall feel the wrath of NASWAR!
@Hyperion : I asked this Aryan such a serious question & he refuses to entertain it ! Yehh tou fellow Aryan kii khilaaf discrimination hai ! :undecided:

Okay I'll ask you the same question, Hypie : Da Pukhtoon Zalmay ?

Announcement

After careful consideration, we the management have decided to issue provisional citizenship to the following member, as long as he adheres strictly to the code of conduct of Naswarabad, and does not post anything on topic, or anything which makes any sense, whatsoever!

Welcome @haviZsultan to Naswarabad. Few have made it.
@KingMamba93, please prepare a roster for Havi, and issue him a list of threads to troll.

I think @Marshmallow can help him with the random posting which make no sense better than anyone else here. :lol:

I will scour the forum for threads he can troll though. :smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom