What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont you agree that pakistan was made as a lab of Islam? Quaid definition of pakistans origin etc!

jinnah was quite liberal actually, the guy didnt even marry a muslim. PK was not supposed to be a lab of islam according to MAJ, those who tried made a complete mess of things.

Jinnah did marry a muslim, the reason he and his daughter became estranged is because she married a non-muslim.

You are a Colonel of Naswarabad. You are being trolled, I expected more of you.

Reprimand is in order.

Jinnah did marry a muslim, the reason he and his daughter became estranged is because she married a non-muslim.

Jinnahs wife was a muslim ! He converted her before marrying!

Reactions: HRK
You are a Colonel of Naswarabad. You are being trolled, I expected more of you.

Reprimand is in order.

I thought I was minister of defense! :undecided:

Nah he isn't trolling, I honestly think he doesn't know any better. :coffee:

jinnah was quite liberal actually, the guy didnt even marry a muslim. PK was not supposed to be a lab of islam according to MAJ, those who tried made a complete mess of things.

Rattan Bai became a Muslim at the time of marriage !

And stick to hot Chinese Chick avatars & leave Jinnah to us, we - nay, I know my own father better than another ! :kiss3:

Dont you agree that pakistan was made as a lab of Islam? Quaid definition of pakistans origin etc!
Buddy, this is not the thread for such discussion. Go to more appropriate thread. There are already few threads on same things. Post your question there.

Its Naswar corner and we discuss anything but serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom